Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

We just had Guardians come out and be better than the actor counterparts I dont get the argument.

Prey 2 Dishonored 3

Are hopefully next after Redfall. But Redfall has the potential to become something that can last Arkane a while. I’m hoping though that a small part of the team keeps updating it while the rest does what they do best…make games like Prey and Dishonored.

There’s always the Deathloop team too.

I meant literally the HOT and FAMOUS actors are the reason Dune is getting hype currently. It’s not a huge IP on its own and it wouldn’t make a game be hyped on its own too for sure

Im sure Dune is a great movie too

I’m ok with not having Dishonored 3. New IP, but just keep making immersive sims and innovate in them.

3 Likes

bro plz nooooooo .

Pokerstars Pain GIF by OP-Poker

6 Likes

Vellanue is a great director so I’m sure it is.

You know what, now that we’re talking about Vellanue and Arkane, imagine a Blade Runner game by Arkane

The universe is rich, actors matter little when a videogame has a great gameplay implementation and the universe is well explored.

Also no gamer would care about actors anyway.

1 Like

Aka every Arkane game :crossed_fingers:

But that didn’t make them successful unfortunately

yup . That thing can only happen with Avengers. The actors have become the characters themselves .

1 Like

They’re not successful on the money department but they sure as hell have recognition.

If a Dune game is announced and it’s made by Arkane, everyone would be comfortable with this.

Obama Reaction GIF

…soooooooo Shadowrun

4 Likes

And I think with Game Pass now they’ll become bigger than they’ve ever been. Hopefully Arkane sees it that way too. If Arkane has enough passion for a Prey 2 I think Phil won’t say no.

Il take a shadowrun over dune every day of the year

and its actually an IP MS owns

5 Likes

I just got a Dune ad lmfaooo

They are watching you.

1 Like

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

AFAIK a Dune game was the first RTS title ever, so it has some historic importance in gaming at least

Blade Runner is hardcore cyberpunk.

Shadowrun is cyberpunk + D&D.

1 Like

I’m not against Dune as a game I’m just saying the Dune IP isn’t hype inducing on its own and wouldn’t necessarily hype many people for an Arkane game, if they’re not people who would be hyepd for an Arkane game already.