Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

I am getting more conospiracy-theory oriented about THAT Shadowrun comment, now.

ps - this tweet is a classic case why you need to learn how to crop an image

7 Likes

I was about to say I thought he already was but that was the other guy that left, Dinga was just the director of Deathloop

Good for him

Studio director of Arkane Lyon, has clout on Arkane, and wants to make Shadowrun. Arkane has clout on Bethesda. Bethesda has clout on Xbox and Phil. Xbox and Phil own Shadowrun. Phil also wants Shadowrun.

NO ONE IS STOPPING THIS TRAIN

10 Likes

Again

Backwards Comp arent “New game announcements”

paul happening GIF

3 Likes

bruh

We’re having some misunderstanding here

What he said: "Note this is a celebration stream the team has put together for our 20th Anniversary, so not designed as a news beat or for any game reveals. "

I understand it as “no news or new games”, no “no news about new games and new games”

Yeah, I think it’s wise to not expect anything!

I read it as not designed as a news beat or for any game reveals. That doesn’t preclude news, it just means that’s not the main point of this and it’s not structured to spoon feed us new information. So news may very well be there, but that’s not the point or focus of this.

3 Likes

It should be better than Gamescom right? Right???

lols

6 Likes

Always keep em low, yep.

However, then I wonder what Jez’s source meant with that the show is a must watch.

Halo Infinite better be a 20 hour campaign with the amount of time they’ve been investing into this game. My expectations are high for this one because its $60 just to experience the campaign.

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

If I’m Xbox I pay a small fortune for the rights to let Arkane make Dune

2 Likes

Arkane needs to make an RPG. Dune or Shadowrun RPG would be amazing.

I think they should try to venture into 3rd person as well.

1 Like

imagine Arkane releasing Dune game in late 2023/ early 2024 , right after the release of Dune 2 movie . Hype levels would be insane .

Licenses???

hindle intensifies

7 Likes

No they absolutely shouldn’t*

IF they want to continue to make immersive sims. And I want them to.

The hype for Dune is based on the hot and famous actors. A game probably won’t have them.