Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

Game Pass growth probably

3 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

And tomorrow, we will get an onslaught of Indie games coming to Xbox !

Come to think of it, can’t we maybe get things like The Gunk and Scorn there? Aren’t these games seen as indie?

I think those might be at Gamescom on the 24th if anything.

3 Likes
2 Likes

So someone appears to have leaked 90 min of aoe iv beta… not posting it… as im sure we will see more at games com. It looks like a new age and im excited.

1 Like

I saw it, looks great and comfy.

Im not going to search it out. As i’d rather just wait for hte finished product at this point. However, very excited for new age content.

1 Like

Does it still look so cartoonish with very sugary colours (like typical free pay-to-win mobile game) and huge weapons and arrows that look like giant spears ignoring laws of physics and with horse being like on the ice?

1 Like

I think it looks better, and makes sense. The guys was playing it on low settings though…

What exactly makes sense?

I don’t think latest trailers and gameplay clips were recorded by World’s Edge/Relic Entertainment on low settings.

That doesnt matter, theyve confirmed that you can change the saturation a while ago.https://www.pcgamesn.com/age-of-empires-4/saturation

It doesn’t look cartoonish, it looks like an AoE game, it’s instantly recognizable and feels right.

[quote=“ParkerPetrov, post:1204, topic:8441”]

Im not going to search it out. As i’d rather just wait for hte finished product at this point. However, very excited for new age

Agreed. I think it looks great easy to see units. Only comment ill make on it since ive thought that since the gameplay videos they shown

The OST and sound design are great too.

1 Like

I have no idea personally how realistic car sounds are in a game, both sound good here but I definitely give the nod to FH5 more. It just sounds better.

1 Like

So here’s something interesting I thought about…

Do you think the soundtrack between the Series Gen Versions and the Xbox One Versions of Forza Horizon 5 might have a better soundtrack?

Like Forza Horizon 4 did not have a lot of songs for the radio, and maybe it was because of the CPU and everything else, but maybe the Series X|S versions will have more songs?

When GTA V went from 360 → to Xbox One they more than doubled the amount of songs in the game. Maybe we see something like that?

I have to be honest and say that I have never heard CPU limitations hindering the number of songs on a soundtrack with these modern consoles lol. To me that is more a storage and/or licensing issue more than anything.

Well then shouldn’t storage be better on Series X|S with the SSD allowing more songs?