Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

It’s UE4 no? I think raytracing on that engine is super expensive.

2 Likes

They could probably do it with more devtime, but I don’t think they consider it a priority.

1 Like

We also don’t know the extent of the upgrades they’re bringing together with the raytracing.

1 Like

That’s possible yeah. It’s not a super huge deal, this is not a game requiring super fast movement with the camera, so I will very likely go with the RT mode.

Yep, true too. Knowing NT it’s likely something special.

He didn’t really miss anything.

Hellblade has been played by over 6m people

With an incredible 6.3 million total players across all platforms, Senua’s story has reached more people than we could have possibly imagined.

8 Likes

Ahhhh you can stream your Xbox to PC app again

2 Likes

so how many games run 120 fps on xbox now? people talk about the delta between graphics on ps5 and xbox but its the 120 fps content where that delta is

FH5 Map.

11 Likes

Hey can we spoiler the maps picks please?

2 Likes

I mean it’s not a leak… it comes directly from the Forza Horizon Twitter account.

But ok, Prog… I’ll spoiler. :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you.

looks pretty Diverse which is good

It still shocks me slightly just how big forza horizon is. I remember when it was the niche second fiddle to Motorsport and is now one of the biggest franchises on any platform.

10 Likes

People love and want a open-world arcade racer with sim elements, then a full on simulation racing experience with traditional level style races.

Interesting stat: the number was 3.5M in July 2020.

https://twitter.com/xboxera/status/1286403618762035201

So the game gained 2.8M new players on the 6.3M total in a year. Big bump.

4 Likes

At first I was like “wtf is Cologne? Isn’t that perfume?” Then I realized they mean Köln… lol

Such a nice Microsoft day :slight_smile:

• gamescom 2021 Xbox Stream announcement
  • Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice optimized for Xbox Series X|S
  • HUMΛNKIND on day one on Xbox Game Pass dla PC
  • Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) available for Insiders in Xbox app for Windows
  • Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! – Episode 5 with revealing new details, incl. full Mexico map reveal
13 Likes

And that’s just monday.

1 Like

I’m curious what has caused the bump