Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

…and with live reactions or just live reactions with some prepared event.

They did some briefing for announcing pre-orders and price for Xbox Series X|S, new Xbox All Access rollout and EA Play × Xbox Game Pass partnership.

If not that Xbox Series S leak and if they would pack Bethesda announcement at the end into that then it would a quite good show.

This basically confirms Scorn and the Gunk for me, at very least.

To be more precise… It’s from Xbox DACH.

Blog post on Xbox Wire is by Sandro Odak, Communications Lead for that region.

Then that means both of them are releasing this year, and that would be exciting. And as dusk Falls could be a surprise 2021 release too. But something tells me it’s a 2022 thing.

Sounds great. Release date too for halo I hope.

Halo release date with singleplayer gameplay would make the show for me :sunglasses:

GIVE ME HALO ! GIVE IT TO ME !!!

Is that Gamescom showcase stream from Xbox tied to the Geoff Keighley gamescom stuff? or are they separate stuff?

At one point xbox needs to integrate Bethesda fully into shows. If they want to run their side of the operations separately because its easier yes but these split shows of having BGS on one thing and then xbox on another just causes confusion for people.

2 Likes

No big deal here, gamescom is no E3 in term of shows and it’s also very near to Quakecon. At E3 they were together even if they usually held their own E3 conferences.

2 Likes

I view Bethesda as the marvel of Xbox. People will always assume Bethesda is a PC/Windows first company like they always have, but they’ll know Bethesda is xbox exclusive when they realize Bethesda games will no longer be coming to PlayStation. This will start with RedFall.

Bethesda is cool enough to have their own marketing team and stuff because…its betheseda? Have you seen Godd Howard and Pete Hines?

I love Arkane as much as the next guy but this wont happen until Starfield and at best the message will fully get across with TES6.

(1) Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice - Optimized For Xbox Series X|S - YouTube

7 Likes

Hype

7 Likes
10 Likes

Added RT is crazy for a free update will play it for sure now!

1 Like

So…next year? with RedFall and Starfield?

People will go out of their way to pick up an Xbox for Starfield, plus people are already hyped for Halo Infinite. I don’t think Xbox will need to worry about sales after what I saw in terms of games this past e3.

My confidence in Xbox has never been higher. It’s why I haven’t been frequenting the site as much.

1 Like

It’s only games coming this year

1 Like

They could be showed at Geoff show, any juicy announcement the have for gamescom will be there.

Awesome. Been holding off playing this in hopes of an upgrade.

1 Like
  • Xbox Gamescom Announcement
  • Hellblade Next-Gen Series X|S Raytracing Patch
  • Another Big Day 1 PC GamePass game

Come on Microsoft, let’s do an acquisition and make today 4 for 4!

5 Likes