Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

Yoooo, this is from Starfield?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Those are some awesome character models and armors/outfits. Very detailed. If this is how they will look ingame too…massive improvement for BGS.

1 Like

What I gathered from Reddit is that it’s likely fanmade, aw :frowning:

Translated

15 Likes

this game will retain its crown once released :slight_smile:

Key takeaways from the Tango Interview:

• Mikami is all in on Cloud and Subscription. Helps make games more unique.

• Many gamers want shorter, unique and fresh experiences they can pick up and play for small doses.

• Tango will be working to service this need through unique and new games from emerging talent.

• John Johanas is making a new game.

• Tango is trying out new genres for a smaller game with a new director.

• Mikami asks Phil about his plans for Japan. Phil mentions his commitment including 200+ ID@Xbox, 100+ Japanese games in Game Pass, commitment to Tokyo Game Show, Xcloud and furthering production capabilities.

32 Likes

everything about this game in my veins!

1 Like

I wonder how many of these games are published by Ratalaika, Eastasiasoft and Kemco. All of them are known for easy achievements as well.

Jez’s Avowed hype has went from “meh” and “what will it be”… to “extremely hyped” in the last week.

13 Likes

Obsidian never miss

3 Likes

The last time he hyped a game was Sea of Thieves. Said something like it’s the next PUBG.

Why would it be meh though? RPG wise if Obsidian has the budget they will produce great results.

1 Like

I mean, in the end he wasn’t wrong. Launch woes aside, there is nothing else like it and people are trying to copy.

8 Likes

I mean its just his personal hype, not an objective statement of the games quality.

Meh… in that we haven’t seen much of it.

Just one trailer.

Jez also really hyped up Hellblade 2 in the Discord yesterday. I think we are in for a real treat at TGA.

1 Like

Wait till Chris Avellone spread FUD about this game on Twitter again. :doge:

Hopefully one of the games coming in the future is persona 5

1 Like

Hmmmm, nothing on what his next game will be or if he’s even working on it?

Also, many games want shorter experiences to play in small doses? Personally I don’t identify with that at all. I would say the duration of Tango’s games so far have been fine. Hoping their horror games don’t become these shorter experiences, but it seems the shorter games will be different genres.