Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

What are you even talking about?

1 Like

Not sure what you are doing, but this is not a debate anymore, given that you are quick to pass judgement on everyone here.

Have a disagreement but let us agree to do it with some class too.

2 Likes

Best leave this topic behind.

2 Likes

Sipping Boba Fett GIF

There’s nothing to debate. Either you think great games exist on all platforms or you’re just being straight-up silly.

But you’re right about one thing: best to leave it behind.

1 Like

I Have Spoken GIF by IMDb

4 Likes

Dog+is+ready_5ea04e_5492292

I think we have given good, valid examples of why we dislike Switch. In fact before the Switch was even a thing and all those NX rumors were flying around I remember me and my buddy who’s a hardcore Ninty fan talking about how there was no way Nintendo would come with a underpowered console once again, not with Xbox One and PS4 nearing their end.

And here we are. So while it’s great that so many love it, it’s not for me, biggest reason it being the underpowered hardware which means a not too great picture on big screens. It is what it is.

Back to XGS.

1 Like

Mario

1 Like
14 Likes

I really like the idea of portability, but the system is way too underpowered for me to care.

A Switch that prioritizes 60fps would be great though.

Hot

13 Likes

Feels like Inxile is having the time of its life with their new game.

7 Likes

Oh damn

…that next game’s gonna take a while

Interesting

https://twitter.com/oxm/status/1446518378735312909?s=21

Obsidian on being approached by another publisher before Microsoft.

“We were approached by another major publisher, and I was having lunch [with] one of the main people at the publisher, and they said ‘well have you ever thought about being acquired?’” Urquhart explained. “I said ‘yeah, of course,’ and then what they ultimately said was ‘well we’re just having a real hard time hiring people right,’” the Obsidian head continued.

1 Like

Still feel like GT has better lighting

Correction its that their cult doesn’t want

3 Likes

This has a real feel of certain politicians who are scared shitless to say “you should get the vaccine” at rallies, becuase they know their crowd will filp from cheering for everything they say to jeering and booing on an absolute dime

1 Like

Only thing keeping me from getting a Switch is the whole “will they or won’t they” shit that’s been going on concerning if they’re dropping an upgraded version at some point. Seems like they weren’t doing it after they introduced the old version but then the whole thing about all these developers having kits of a new version comes out. I just don’t want to buy it and a second later a new version drops.

17 Likes