Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

No thanks

Stopped caring about Nintendo games 20 years ago

1 Like

No Thank You Reaction GIF

7 Likes

Had the switch since launch and I havent been bothered to play on it for like 3 years :skull:

2 Likes

Like I said…

That’s because it doesn’t have XGS games on it nor xCloud. Put those on there and it’ll see new use.

1 Like

Oh No Deal With It GIF by DreamWorks Animation

1 Like

Imagine if we had all these games on hardware on par with at least PS4 Pro, preferably the hardware of what we have now but we’re talking about Nintendo, lol. But even that was too much to ask. But one thing is for sure, the current hardware is not doing some of these games justice. I bet it will be especially noticeable once BotW2 comes out, sigh.

I bought the original switch just for fun. I don’t even use it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Will buy the Pro revision though. Because I can.

It’s funny how it’s always assumed that people who don’t care for Nintendo doesn’t know what they are talking about. I also own a Switch, it sucks.

3 Likes

Nothing to do with Nintendo, people who act this way about any of the major consoles are embarrassing. Like the dark, fanboy sections of Twitter. It’s stupid when it’s said about Xbox and it’s stupid when it’s said about Switch and it’s stupid when it’s said about PS.

1 Like

I can see where this is going lol. Better just drop the topic.

I love Nintendo games, and I think the Switch is the worst system they have ever produced.

Im honestly baffled with people’s affinity for it.

but…uh…Just gimme them sweet sweet Bethesda games, am I right?! XBOX!

4 Likes

Green board message in 3, 2, 1…

Lol

We have to like everything? Ook… As long as it is based on actual, personal experience the opinions should matter no? I own a PlayStation too… shocking huh.

1 Like

Yes, you have to like everything… That’s the same thing as claiming we shouldn’t make broad, sweeping generalizations about massive libraries of games…

It’s just a shame, most of us are here because we don’t like the discourse around Xbox that goes on on social media and the actual media, and then many of those same things pop up around the other consoles here. I wish we could be better. Guess I’ll give up on that hope and start seeing some of ya’ll for what you are. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah ok, overreacting much? And no, this is nothing like what you are making it out to be.

1 Like

Why are people arguing over something which is likely not to happen lol

1 Like

Cause they can’t let a topic with no legitimate news sit with no replies. They must always see it contain activity. But I think it’s mostly cause they lack mythical grass to touch…

2 Likes

If the Nintendo-Xbox thing was happening, whatever it is… Grubb would have heard it by now and provided more detail.

That’s my take on it.

I owned a Switch for two years and traded it in after completing Link’s Awakening when it launched. Since Nintendo 64, I have only completed 10 Nintendo published games (Pokemon Puzzle League, Dr. Mario 64, Mario Tennis, Eternal Darkness, Super Mario Bros. Wii, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, Ultimate Alliance 3 and Link’s Awakening) in 25 YEARS!!!

Super Nintendo was the last great Nintendo console and is 3rd all time for me. Nintendo just doesn’t interest me anymore. Starting with 3DO, PlayStation and Saturn, I moved on to better consoles and better games (at least for me) even before Nintendo 64 was released. As of now, I’m not expecting to have interest in playing any future Nintendo published game as they’re not for me anymore and obviously haven’t been for decades.

1 Like