Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

Thank you Jesse! Having Starfield flashbacks because of it.

4 Likes

We as fans get it included in game pass no matter what, I personally do not give a damn if anything is or isn’t exclusive.

5 Likes

Agreed. Wish this was a more common mindset. Cool if its exclusive, if it’s not oh well more money for MS/Studio, but we get it for “free” regardless.

2 Likes

:green_heart:

12 Likes

can Microsoft just announce dishonored 2 getting FPS boost to make me feel better :slight_smile:

5 Likes

About the unannounced game codename “Oxide” , this could be a new AAA RTS game.

Halo wars 3 Age of Mythology 2 Rise of Nations

@Nick, could you dig more Inside?

Read Jez’s article.

I already read It. Those are more info coming After that.

1 Like

Any WINDOWS Xbox gamers ready for Deathloop tonight? I got my preorder in, this is my 2nd most anticipated game next to Halo infinite.

Interested to know if there’s a reason why this is launching on PC, but no word on Game Pass (PC) or Cloud Gaming.

That’s technically not console.

I don’t really pay much attention to review scores in general these days but it is great to see Deathloop doing well. Arkane are so good. It’s exciting to think about what they’ll achieve with creative freedom & full financial backing.

I’m really looking forward to trying both Deathloop & Redfall next year on the Series X that I will definitely have by then…

1 Like

No doubt the contract that Bethesda and Sony signed prevents this. I mean the contract signed for Resident Evil Village prevented such deals and that was only a marketing deal.

1 Like

This would have been well before RE Village, though, right?

I just have a hard time thinking this kind of deal would have anything to do w/ PC/cloud.

No. This seems to be a very standard thing for Sony at the very least. Resident Evil Village was not an odd case but very much the norm.

1 Like

Idk, I have my doubts and am not as certain as you are.

Village had enormous marketing on ps5. Timed exclusive demos and exclusive demos period they did everything they could to get that game as a timed exclusive. Fair play to Capcom for not bending over.

1 Like

Whatever Oxide is (city builder or not), I need Halo Wars 3 ASAP.

By the way, the Oxide Game studio says it’s a new IP.

I mean you asked yourself why it is not on Game Pass for PC. Well, use Occam’s razor and ask yourself what is the simplest explanation.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure ms would have considered starfield being multiplat if they acquired bethesda a few years back. After this gen and the stuff Sony have been doing absolutely not.

1 Like

You know why. The contract would have stipulated to not be on any streaming or sub platform.

There’s no way in hell MS wouldn’t put it on gamepass otherwise.

1 Like