Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

it says to me that maybe hellblade 2 is closer than we all suspect, because who else is making a sequel right now, aside from forza horizon 5 (presumably), gears 6, and halo infinite, I cant think of any sequels that would be in active development right now

2 Likes

FM too.

1 Like

And Grubb was right again about a common showcase.

5 Likes

We have to stop him.

4 Likes

Maybe wolf 3 too?

2 Likes

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Jeff knows what he is talking about when he says things definitvely.

10 Likes

Should be possible. But they will have to put up some extra cash upfront that would be an approximate forfeiture of revenue, I suppose.

More than 23 studios as per Epic v Apple :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, the way he said " I can’t share anything ! " to me seems like something is brewing.

6 Likes

ah, yes, the Frequent Leaker Jeff Grubbsnax Momoa

1 Like

“everwild”, gon be more like “neverwild” amirite lol

4 Likes

i’m expecting it 2023 but if rumours are ture then it will be 2024

The most important info. They are smart not getting into the trap of people touting game pass games as less quality or changing the structure of games because of game pass.

7 Likes

True. That was a good answer from him.

3 Likes

Gross, a 2019 announced game which ships 4-5 years later doesn’t spell well for the organisation, because it means 2 things: it was announced when it didn’t even exist and/or it went in development hell (cough Crackdown 3 cough). I hoped XGS was finally beyond these situations after a disastrous gen from a 1st party perspective.

Does anyone have an exact date / video when he said this? because I saw info seemingly before him stating it.

it’s problem of the studio and not the whole organization. Rare lost a lot of it’s veterans and seniors devs over time. Most of rare devs are new blood and doesn’t have large or great expertise in AAA industry.

Jeff Grub

14 Likes

LMAO

ExPNIQLXAAUbGwu

4 Likes

I am so tempted to answer, but will walk away.

I know what you are doing.

2 Likes