Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

I would agree with you if we didn’t know about Halo Infinite, considering 343 is one of the biggest and best funded studios period. A little concern is starting to grow in my mind with all these news.

People say those things anyway. People have been saying those things since Game Pass first launched. It’s another form of concern trolling.

All Xbox can do to change that narrative is keep releasing a good variety of different games on the service. Eventually it will die down & disappear.

6 Likes

To some that will never be enough because it doesn’t have certain games on there.

4 Likes

Xbox Game Studios |OT5| It’ll be Legen- WAIT FOR IT …

3 Likes

nah this is just straight up bad management from 343I perhaps booty fault was giving them too much freedom and didn’t interface but that what the studios wants if he did that they will get the bad look

so damned if you do damned if you don’t

WE can only hope for the best: it doesn’t help at all that MS is still stubborn to focus 90% of their enerrgy on E3 alone, so the communication is sparse during the year, causing growing concern even in the fandom.

That’s probably not true btw

7 Likes

You mean infos from another interview ?

I mean the Bethesda combined show as 1 with Xbox, I think I saw that before Grubb spoke about it.

How? Last concrete games related news from MS were at TGA and before that the july show (E3 equivalent), they bailed from Gamescom 2020, nothing substantial from XGS was there.

Where is thie Everwild 2024 news coming from?

Also hope that eventually Microsoft does more shows along the early part of the year and eliminates the E3 dependency.

1 Like

Not the thread for this but puddle gate was BS. That was a bunch of fanboys arguing over artistic changes while ignoring how other elements like the lighting looked better.

6 Likes

Quake Con is happening online this year. It’s early right now but if anyone here wanted to get together over Discord and play Quake Champions together we should totally make it happen.

It’s only on PC right now, Steam and Bethesda.net launcher. It’s free to play and will probably go on sale before then.

I guarantee Bethesda will show some trailers at Quake Con like they usually do, however its almost never E3 levels of craziness.

I don’t remember.

How does one get into Quakecon, btw. Any idea?

Quakecon is for top secret id stuff usually. 1500 people assemblling somewhere in Texas.

I’ve read something about it, again not 100% sure if it’s completely legit but

Xbox will be doing fewer, but much bigger events this year. Expect E3, GC, and some larger than years past TGS.

As of now H1 2021 was devoid of 1st party releases and games related news, we’ll see what happens in H2 2021.

You can’t say the “C word” here. Tread lightly lol.

QuakeCon (bethesda.net)

Join their Discord and hop on from August 19 to the 21st. One of my friends IRL wanted to join me. It’s going to be super comfy this year. I’m going to have my laptop on the side watching the Bethesda sreams while I’ll play Quake for 3 days straight.

3 Likes

no one said 2024.

my prediction for the game is 2023 but if rumours are true about it i won’t surprised if it’s 2024 title i think rumours came from other era about Everwild in development hell