Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

Really where did Jeff say that?

A crackdown spin off could be cool if they move in the right direction. I think Gears has already been split into too many things.

I personally would love if QB kept that universe alive with a spin-off

1 Like

One of his twitch streams, maybe a week or so ago?

The spin off isā€¦

Enemy Territory: Doom

2 Likes

Lol

If we really get 5 new AAA game announcements than this year is lit.

My guess what they could be from most likely to less likely.

1. Forza horizon 5
  2. Typhoon
  3. Wolfenstien 3
  4. Project omen
  5. Compulsions game
  6. Zenimax game
  7. Double fines multiplayer game
  8. Ioi dragon game
  9. Kojimas next game
  10. Bungies next game

1 is a lock, 2-4 is at least somewhat likely 5 and beyond seam very unlikely to me. We could be in for some surprises.

4 Likes

If we get 1-5 Im a happy camper and if the Kojima thing isnt total smoke we get something this E3 surely I think unless its saved for the TGS.

Yeah this is a good list. I suppose there could be other Wildcard publishing projects theyā€™ve kept hidden that we could see.

Nothing is a lock until itā€™s announced, imo. But I agree that thereā€™s a lot of smoke around the FH5 discourse. Regardless, it seems like weā€™ll likely be pretty happy with the E3 showing, as long as your expectations remain in check, seeing as Covid is still a thing.

1 Like

Guys I had a weird dream about a new Fallout game from Obsidian lol I canā€™t really remember much but the the game was around vault 417, not sure if thatā€™s some actual vault or anything. It was so weird.

and here is why they announce games with CGI early, like itā€™s said before itā€™s really not for us itā€™s to show people something cool to work on, not only that but to stop the leaks and questions on who is working on what.

7 Likes

Considering season 7 flighting for mcc ended already I have a strong suspicion thatā€™s gonna be an e3 drop Iā€™m calling it now

the only things i expect on Xbox+Bethesda Showcase:

Halo Infinite, Starfield, Forza Horizon 5 or Motorsport and maybe Wolfenstein 3. :slightly_smiling_face:

Deathloop and Ghostwire: Tokyo appear to be at State of Play. Idk if it will appear at the Bethesda Showcaseā€¦

I doubt it since both Xbox and bethseda seem to be mashed together now

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

It seemed Klob mentioned new IPs. Wolfenstein and Forza are existing ones.

Btw psychonauts 2 itā€™s gonna have a physical game release? Iā€™d love to buy one copy. :giphy:

1 Like

He said state of decey 3 is a new game for last year so he meant a new game not a new ip.

IDK, being an indie project from Kickstarter, Iā€™d assume only limited run (or similar things) were in the cards, maybe now with MS publishingā€¦but they arenā€™t really big into physical releases nowadays, only big games got boxed releases, not even Ori got more than a LRG release.

1 Like

PSA: Forza Motorsport 7 and its DLCs are now on sale in the Microsoft Store. If it follows FM6 steps, the game might be delisted in October. Maybe things will change this time since Turn10 stepped away from biennial releases to focus on next-gen Forza Motorsport, but who knowsā€¦

8 Likes

this is why i donā€™t believe FM platform plans for entire gen, you will always run into issues with licensing.

4 Likes