Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

I don’t have much issues, but I think issue with Microsoft they don’t follow up by doing an in depth gameplay showing. I think Microsoft just needs to find perfect mixture of CG trailers and gameplay that gets shown

I genuinely think there will be a Forza Motorsport gameplay reveal at E3. I mean they were starting play-testing soon, right? Clearly that means the game is in a good, playable state. The reveal was actually an in-engine trailer too, rather than a CGI one. What makes it complicated is a potential Forza Horizon 5 reveal, since there’s a good chance of that. But no matter what, I believe Forza will have some kind of presence.

I mean, what do you think the bulk of machinegames has been doing since Wolfenstein 2 and youngblood came out? Sure some were helping deathloop but not the whole studio. Also Bethesda confirmed they were making a wolfenstein 3 back in 2018 Bethesda is Making 'Wolfenstein III,' Not Abandoning Single Player

That’s true, but it’s not factual just yet. It does have a bigger chance of being there than Wolfenstein 3. Hope I’m wrong, just don’t want to set myself up for disappointment. As far as I know Wolfenstein 3 was only said by Pete Hines that it was being made. But I don’t recall a single source saying it will be at this E3. You?

Yep, I know. But it’s not a guarantee yet that it will be at E3, we all assume it will, but there are other games people assumed would be there and aren’t. We gotta wait and see. It’s possible that Jeff Grubb for example isn’t aware of it, but the man really does know a lot so far about E3, zero mention of W3.

2 Likes

I wonder what indie or xbox global publishing surprises we’ll get for E3.

I just think itd be extremely strange to not have a Wolfenstein 3 reveal at this e3, considering machinegames is a relatively efficient studio and Wolf 2 came out in 2017.

3 Likes

Agreed. And I hope it’s there, but let’s wait and see.

someone on reddit pointed out that she didnt say e3, she said P3, likely Priority 3 for Production/bug report tickets

P3 = Phil Spencer

No worries. Just listened. Nothing on Avowed I heard.

2 Likes

I really hope that psychonauts it’s the kind of ip that has one game per generation. Will be a shame if it’s dropped

That would be a good show just to me missing 1 or 2 more thing from making a great show IMO

2 Likes

Deep down and PT were not Sony’s fault, they weren’t exclusives to begin with. SF5 is Capcom’s fault for rushing the game.

Games not meeting expectations is not relevant to the discussion, the game was delivered, that’s it.

Tim, what did you do!?!?!?

8 Likes

You know that “Verification” on Reset isn’t related to “Inside Information”. It’s related to their job/position in the industry

You’re thinking of “Vetting” which is what the admins do to verify inside information.

That’s the area they need…improvement in.

10 Likes

Tim is something else, I hope that their next game can be developed on more favorable terms and with all the support they deserve.

1 Like

I don’t get it. What happened?

1 Like

It’s a joke from the latest Psychonauts 2 update. He says he will work with Raz’s voice actor again when they do the “Xbox Smash Bros game” and then alarm signals go off and this appears on screen. Glad to see Xbox has in no way harmed Double Fine’s immense charm and distinct sense of humour.

21 Likes

Regarding cgi It doesn’t affect me that much I think how 343 did it last year was perfect they did a cgi trailer then Bam! Went right into gameplay cgi I think should be used for announcing games then any other trailers should be in engine trailer/gameplay trailers I really hope the rumored focus on gameplay is true

1 Like