Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

Only if your expectations are tempered down to the floor :joy:

1 Like

I think that a nice spot for announcements is:

First announcement, first E3: CGI is ok.

Second showing, second E3: gameplay is shown.

We had some games announced that had or would have CGI trailers again this time around, IMO thatā€™s not ok.

One CGI trailer to begin things and the rest should be gameplay.

2 Likes

Please do not do this. There is no need to disrespect people like that. EvilBoris is well respected within the industry and has earned that respect. So I recommend you edit this post and change your attitude.

Thanks.

5 Likes

If I get mostly gameplay of already announced titles at E3 2021 but no new game reveals (unless it includes gameplay), I will be perfectly happy with that.

1 Like

Am i the only one who can get just as hyped by a CGI trailer? Maybe more, since I hate spoilers and donā€™t watch gameplay much before I play myself. Itā€™s not like we have to spend ā‚¬80 on our games either.

5 Likes

He didnā€™t even know when the game was announced. No offense but he is clearly speaking about something he does not have true knowledge of so I donā€™t appreciate the fear mongering that he caused. So no I do not intend to let someone like that escape criticism.

You need to take a step back and calm down

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get hyped about CGI if the show is not all about CGI.

1 Like

+Days gone e3 2016 to April 2019 so 2years and 10 months ? And this without covid-19 But actually sony show the gameplay/ in game trailer for those game earlier too not only cgi Tlou ii gameplay trailer e3 2018 ( 2years) ghost of tsushima e3 2018 (2years) Spider man e3 2016 First trailer was in game trailer, right? Days gone first trailer was gameplay trailer so e3 2016
How sony was able to show gameplay for games that a near 3 years realase like days gone ?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not angry. Itā€™s stupid that I get shouted at for criticizing someone who also then admitted they donā€™t know where the game is at in development and they admitted they didnā€™t know when they game was announced. My statement that the individual did not know anything was based on this and is a valid opinion.

Vertical slice or in short, they fake it. The downgrades from TLOU 2, GoT and Spider-Man are clear and apparent. Games are still great though and ultimately thatā€™s what matters.

5 Likes

Your criticism is nonsense. You said he knows nothing because of an honest mistake. He didnā€™t cause fear mongering. Itā€™s the gamers that take this hobby too seriously that need to calm down.

Yeah, true there should be a balance. Itā€™s just nothing inherently wrong with CGI is my point.

4 Likes

Itā€™s funny how they keep getting away with that, wouldnā€™t go over well if Xbox did it.

Downgrades??? If Sonyā€™s games were downgraded and they still look like they do at release, then well, damn!! Thatā€™s impressive to me.

2 Likes
1 Like

They do get downgraded, be impressed lol.

Itā€™s not a productive topic so I wonā€™t speak on it more.

The fact is that Everwild development status is merely an unknown and should not be reported as in development hell as people have reported based on the irresponsible post. Done.

1 Like

You may be right about that in this case the person has no clue, but dudeā€¦chill.

To be fair Spider-Man didnā€™t really get downgraded from what I recall.

1 Like