Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

That’s a little disrespectful. They chose him for a reason.

2 Likes

Watched the Forza 5 trailer in 4K a few times. So glad MS acquired Playground games! As i said already on Twitter, they remind me a lot of Bizarre Creations who i wanted MS to get back in the 360 days. Soon as rumors came out of PG doing a multiplatform game that sprung to mind. Along with nightmare scenarios of PG getting bought by Activision and turned into a COD support studio or some shit.

2 Likes

I think this is likely to change if the game is getting rebooted but we shall see.

I don’t know if it was posted already or not. If it was it’s here again.

5 Likes

Oh it looks so much better.

1 Like

So did anyone watch the FH5 stuff today? Anything new in there?

Xbox has its heavy hitters for sure. It feels good. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Not much. Yesterday’s gameplay trailer was pretty informative, so there wasn’t much to add to that.

• Biggest and most diverse Horizon game yet
  • New Forza Link system (sort of an AI assisted matchmaking ?)
  • RT only in Forza Vista confirmed
  • Devs were pleased by the reception from fans
  • They actually didn’t know what were the games shown before and after them
  • Use of photogrammetry pretty much everywhere
  • Better fog, volumetric and ambient lighting (god rays)
  • Lots of customisation from cars to your driver (more options than FH4)
  • Nothing on performance mode/graphics

That’s off the top of my head, so I may have missed some stuff.

4 Likes

I see that not so many people mentioned that so I’ll do it…

Where is As Dusk Falls and when do you think we could expect to see that again and finally play it?

Next year almost certainly. If it was coming this year we would have seen it I would have thought.

Then hopefully we’ll have some digital/hybrid X021 with another bigger updates on some first-party games that missed Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase. Especially that they HAVE to celebrate somehow 20th anniversary!
:muscle:t2:

I am very curious about the new campaign in FH5. They briefly showed it, but I will definitely want to see what this is all about. That Mayan temple looked cool!

Looks great. The spine is the bestest part.

I’m really looking forward to that game. Looked great. I think it’s the usual suspect, COVID-19. I think we’ll see it this year and release during first half of 22, looks like a good summer game.

But what is the game even?

A storydriven interactive drama. Right up my alley. :wink: Would guess something like Tell Tale or Dontnod.

Oh boy i cant wait for halo :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

I never understood such posts What are you trying to say here? Someone may not like the CGi that was at the presentation I generally think that CGi is the most terrible practice that can be with games. And it is better not to show anything at all, instead of CGi The same thing happened with the announcement of the new God of war A useless and unnecessary CGI-like video clip(Even worse) I was looking at that branch you were talking about. And many wrote that it was a great show. Many have said that Forza Horizon 5 looks amazing and stands there with Ratchet, and with Horizon 2 But, for some reason, you focus on the negative and what other things I don’t think you’re a child, so it’s even more weird

We expecting anything juicy for Thursday? Rumor mill seems to be quiet.