Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

Idk I expect the final game to look like that anyway since it’s so close to release

Can we talk about Age of Empires IV being the first PC game on Xbox Cloud Gaming?

5 Likes

Didn’t even catch that, that’s pretty big news

So you can play that on mobile?

Yep

Yeah, once cloud gaming comes to Xbox, there you have Age of Empires on Xbox. Obviously not the way one would want it, but still.

2 Likes

This just sounds great man.

Starfield

TH: “Well, the game is set about 300 plus years in our own future. And Constellation is this kind of last group of space explorers. It’s like NASA meets Indiana Jones meets the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, a group of people that are still searching for answers. There are a lot of factions in the game but that’s the main one that you’ll become a part of. It’s kind of like Skyrim in terms of the structure of the game, where you’re going to be who you want to be, and then there’s different factions that you can join, and really carve your own path.

“So we have one story that we’re telling, and then we have a lot of other ones, like we love to do. And our hope is that each player feels like they could say, here’s who I want to be in this universe – and then we’re giving them an outlet to express that.”

5 Likes

I’m so hyped for Halo. GOD! Multiplayer looks sick. This game going F2P is going to DOMINATE. No other shooter is safe. 343i redemption arc incoming.

2 Likes

No idea, could be a Cloud Gaming on PC only and Edge Browsers on the Xbox

If they can’t come up with a controller control scheme I have to imagine a mobile one isn’t going to happen.

WHAT A DAY

6 Likes

Any thoughts on the Halo release date being posted missing? The only thing that makes sense to me is that they are negotiating maybe a marketing deal and they’re not quite there yet. Can’t think what it would be right enough.

Holy shit.

1 Like

I think they want to playtest the MP first b4 stamping a date on it

They can’t delay again… right?

It still has a release window, so the game can’t be too far off if they are still sticking to that. It wouldn’t surprise me if they want to release it in November but still not sure if they can yet.

1 Like

Holidays says November or December to me, it’s going to be a crazy time of year as it is with black Friday and Xmas plus also FH5. Tricky one for them I guess. Also it could be nothing to do with this and it’s literally just they dunno when it’ll be finished.

We talked about this before and one thing is for sure, to never ever take anything anyone says as fact anymore. No matter how good the track record.

We went from hearing all year how the plan was to launch Starfield this year, I truly doubt this was ever the plan. We’re dealing with a highly experienced team here and I can’t imagine that they only recently came to the conclusion that this wasn’t going to release this year, let’s go and move it a full year further, nah.

These insiders had faulty info, simple as that. To think that we had one dude called Luke Stephens claiming he heard the game is almost done, coming this year, where do these folks get their nonsense from? Hell, few days ago most of us definitely thought we’d get a trailer because there was no way we’d get a teaser. Well, it was a teaser. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m already way over the disappointment that the wait is gonna be long as hell, take the time BGS and deliver something truly epic for Xbox.

Glad they are doing this:

13 Likes

God of War was announced for 2021 like 8 months ago. It could have been a plan 2 years ago and people had old info, who knows.

That’s true too. But it for sure is a lesson for us too. I for one won’t let this happen ever again, even if it’s Jason Schreier saying it. Sure I will away more towards truth then, but still keeping it in mind that even he doesn’t know all.

3 Likes