Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

1. Game has been soft delayed. Previous posts were “fall” which has typically been September, however now its “Holiday” which suggests later
  2. Could be they aren’t sure until the flighting beta gives them feedback
  3. They are waiting to see if another big title gets delayed (Far Cry for example) and take its spot
  4. Its not coming this year (that would be terrible)
  5. After covid, they game was delayed and to maximise nostalgia, Halo will launch on on or as close to November 15th for a 20th anniversary Xbox o rama
3 Likes

The little video that went with the article showed a brief clip of them doing mocap. Hopefully this means Creation Engine 2.0 will have far better animations.

Bethesda is one of my all time favorite game devs, but animations have never been their strong suit.

:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Starfield and TES VI will use a brand new animation system. Super exciting, very necessary too indeed!

Excellent!

For those who are wondering about Avowed , the team is hard at work making something we’re sure fans of our games and the Pillars of Eternity universe are going to love. While we are not showing anything right now, we are looking forward to showing off what we have been working on soon.

source: Xbox Wire

Hopefully this year! :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Would be so great to see this at TGA or if there’s a XO this year, why not there?

Woah that was a shock fonz from RDX followed Me on Twitter

So much amazing stuff in the works from XGS and they didn’t even show all the teams are working on. Incredible future ahead for Xbox.

2 Likes

Absolutely great time to be a gamer whether you are on switch, ps5 or Xbox

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

15 Likes

X0?

13 Likes

Yeah, It’ll get delayed again. Halo Infinite 2022!

Scalebound 2.0

For the humour impaired: This is a joke. /s. Not serious. A joke.

Told everyone why they shouldn’t get in a twist over Avowed and E3. The same thing happened with Perfect Dark apparently. We always moan that Xbox shouldn’t focus everything for E3 and this is what that looks like. Soon does indicate to me that we could be seeing it within the next 2-3 months though.

1 Like

I NEED this poster immediately.

19 Likes

All the doom posting is kind of hilarious in retrospect :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah there wasnt even any new doom games smh

So we know how 2023 is looking like, what about 2022?

Starfield
Stalker 2
Avowed (?)
Contraband (?)
Redfall (?)

Not counting Sony timed-exclusives.

2 Likes

HYPE AF!