Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

High quality versions (plus some new ones) of Starfield artwork. We are not ready for this!!!

18 Likes

They canā€™t possibly have shit like that in the gameā€¦ right?

I mean we really donā€™t know what the Creative Engine 2 can doā€¦ and theyā€™ve spent years revamping.

Maybe itā€™s possible. :smile:

3 Likes

Hmm, thatā€™s the thing I wonder about too. Concept art isnā€™t necessarily 100% for sure in the game, correct? Although Iā€™d find it odd that now after the reveal they would give out artwork of stuff that wonā€™t end up in the game.

Artworks of armors! Iā€™ll post these in the Starfield thread too.

1 Like

My god the hype next November is gonna be inside.

XboxERA is about to get A FLOOD of new users.

6 Likes

If this E3 was great for Xbox, E3 2022 will be insane because most of XGS will be ready to show their games. Avowed, FM, Hellblade 2, PD, Fable, SoD3, Everwild, Starfield and new game reveals from The Coalition, Inxile, Zenimax Online, Compulsion and more.

3 Likes

the trailer was in-game and had a desert scene like that so i say yes :slight_smile:

GOD HOWARD.

lol

1 Like

dev diary must be???

7 Likes

So fucking good too that they opened with Todd on stage and immediately with Starfield.

For anyone that wasnā€™t informed yet of Bethesda @ Xbox now really,really Is. They nailed that!

3 Likes

This. Maybe itā€™s being saved for next year so itā€™s not anywhere near Halo?

Mods asleep, post Pirates of the Caribbean music now because we can now:

https://youtu.be/BeXl1X4PLiU

Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew, part of the ship!

1 Like

Yeah it was a good decision. Immediately put Bethesda on stage and announce their next big game is exclusive to set the record straight.

4 Likes

Those Starfield screenshotsā€¦.

andy samberg snl GIF

4 Likes
11 Likes

In-engine though,thatā€™s the thing I donā€™t get. Shouldnā€™t it have said captured real-time from Xbox/PC? Which the trailer for FarCry 6 for example did.

Om otherEra we had talks in the past about in-game,in-engine and I remember it was often said in-engine isnā€™t necessarily representative of how it will look. I canā€™t imagine that for a game that is nearing completion.

Skyrim in spaceā€¦yeah I can see it now.

This game is going to be something special for Xbox, I can feel it.

1 Like

Big update !

And Doom Eternal XSX end of this month! SO glad I waited for the update.

Now I need to start thinking about what difficulty I will put it on,I donā€™t want my dog to get scared of me because of me yelling at the game out of anger or frustration,lol. I know it isnā€™t exactly a easy game, even on normal.