Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

Oh fuck me.

1 Like

There is more my brother,holy fuuuuuck

Regarding release date

Despite the challenges Bethesda has faced — primarily the pandemic, which has delayed numerous highly-anticipated games over the past 15 months — Howard firmly believes “Starfield” will meet its just-announced release date of November 11, 2022.

“We’re confident in the date," Howard said. "Otherwise, we wouldn’t be announcing it.”

Two more artworks from the Washington Post article.

I want to access a time machine now and just telefport to 11-11-22.

20 Likes

5 Likes

That whole silly narrative is finally dead and thank goodness. PlayStation owners have their answer so they need to make some decisions now.

5 Likes

I’m just thankful that 343 is not the meme this year at E3.

C H A O S.

11 Likes

Goddamn, that concept art. Can’t even imagine it.

1 Like

Can’t argue this but I like the idea of going against vampires and it being more action shooting oriented as opposed to melee. I’m interested since I know I can play solo but still want to see gameplay before deciding if im all in.

“Described internally as an “action-packed, fun and spectacular smugglers sandbox game,” Contraband takes familiar elements from the likes of Sea of Thieves, and mixes it with some Avalanche sandbox explosiveness. Gadgets, guns, vehicles, both on and off-land are all crucial to a successful smuggling run, and players will be able to build up teams with other players in online social hubs.”

“Although some gameplay elements may have changed since, internal documents I’ve received previously describe guns as a last resort, however, both for you and enemies. This is a game all about theft and smuggling, and blowing up your vehicles will destroy your stolen goods — which is not exactly what the military and enemy gangs want. They will instead attempt to shunt you off the road, using Avalanche’s excellent vehicular combat prowess, prevalent in RAGE 2 and Mad Max. When enemies use weapons, it’s more often to do with creating roadblocks for the player, such as setting up checkpoints and shooting out tires.”

“Contraband is described as “vehicle-first” in previous information I received, which describes your vehicle as being akin to Tony Stark’s Iron Man suit. Your vehicle is your most important tool, both offensively and defensively, packing a wealth of utility as you plan and execute smuggling runs. As a service game, GAME NAME will evolve with new features and challenges to keep the gameplay loop fresh over time.”

“Given Microsoft’s success with Sea of Thieves, it’s not a huge surprise they would try something similar in a different flavor. Despite its service-game features, Contraband also has a single-player story campaign, that revolves around taking down a corrupt dynasty known as The Vong.”

3 Likes

I’m just imagining L4D with vampires

1 Like

The Simpsons Beer GIF

This game is so going to be up my avenue.

1 Like

This feeling…

The anticipation of having… amazing games on the horizon…

It feels… incredible.

9 Likes

To be clear : I want to see gameplay, but that wasn’t a good first contact. I must say I don’t really bother because this don’t mean that the final won’t be good, but well.

Another piece of artwork for Starfield. I love this!

10 Likes

who are you, and what have you done with Prog? Wheres the doom posting?

2 Likes

Stylistically it will be very different, but I’m calling it already that, just like Prey, Redfall will be a great game that most people ignore, but those who choose to play it will love it.

Also Starfield does look great.

2 Likes

I doubt it. That isnt arkane’s style. People kept labeling Deathloop a rouge like which isnt accurate either.

3 Likes

Seeing some people complaining MS is just focusing on MP and GAAS which is not true at all they have Starfield Avowed The Outer Worlds 2 and Hellblade 2 this isnt even including teams we know are making single player only games

1 Like

I gotcha. Was a bad first impression for you. Hoping the combat/gameplay looks real good when they eventually show it.

I think it being first party and on Game Pass changes a lot of that. Think itll be a huge benefit to Arkane.

So, where is BJ Blazkowicz?

Devolver had a segment about these ‘gamers’ yesterday, and it was hilarious.

wow, that art looks incedible.

2 Likes