Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

I totally dig it.

2 Likes

This.

The only exception would be Halo Infinite since it’s guaranteed to be there but even then, I rather just wait for the showcase. It’s two more weeks. Not a long wait.

2 Likes

What a weird post. So Jez, one of the biggest AND HONEST Xbox fans out there, is not allowed to salivate over a game that isn’t made by Xbox ? There needs to be more strict rules about respecting other peoples opinions and not bring their credibility into this just because he loves the look of a game that isn’t made by Xbox. I don’t want this place to alienate good Xbox peeps like Parris, Jez because of these type of posts.

Xbox is in the state that it is today, with a bright future, because of people like Jez. Who will never shill or behave like a fanboy. Those type of people hold you back from greatness. Jez will always tell you the truth, even if you don’t like it.

Back on topic, recently played Hivebusters and Coalitions next game is going to be the best looking XGS game imo. Hivebusters was something else. And that was just a DLC. Their next smaller game is going to give us a good taste of what TC can do with the XSX. Can’t wait.

16 Likes

Look at the promotional banner…

Starfield and Halo, on a wheel.

All the hints you need. lol

2 Likes

It will happen regardless. Let’s not expect Halo Infinite to match Horizon: Forbidden West visually. Both are prioritising different targets.

I do expect Halo Infinite to look great, but just not in a jaw-dropping manner.

2 Likes

This doesn’t mean it’s all those at once btw it just supports all those features.

This makes me think maybe we will actually see Forza Motorsport at E3 and if not we will see it later this year.

Welcome!

I feel like there’s more to the picture we haven’t noticed/figured out.

1 Like

that wheel is a hint for Forza Horizon 5 :eyes:

1 Like

Presumably yes.

1 Like

You’re right that thread is amazing, a poll with some discussion and research by the OP to better discuss the options. This time last week I would have said “maybe” to a Fallout: London but after discussing it in there I have argued myself into a fevered rage for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

some people on this forum just annoy me with this toxic ass shit fr.

3 Likes

Jez like any journous is not the truth, he has an opinion, stop. People may like it or not. What is certain is that people are really fast to shill for copypasta Sony template games and in the meantime bash on Xbox, journous and Jez alike. Speak about games and don’t bash on Xbox, reasonable people only ask this.

3 Likes

yall getting mad that Jez liked how Horizon looks and replied to someone asking a question based on his insider knowledge, said that Xbox won’t have anything as good looking as it at e3? How is that controversial? Neither Halo nor Starfield will look like Horizon and that’s fine, isn’t that what we constantly talk about here in the forum anyway, that different games have different goals, and how gameplay matters more anyway? Why are you guys getting mad over Jez saying what he thinks and labelling him as some hack, that shit is toxic. No one is saying Jez is God or his opinion is the Gospel, it’s yall taking his opinion and making absurd extrapolations based on it.

7 Likes

Read what I said, speak about games and don’t bash on Xbox, answering like this on Twitter spells only for console wars imo, but journous are in for likes and clout, it is expectable. Obviously the won’t be like this not being 30fps targeted.

2 Likes

where did Jez bash Xbox lmaooo

He said it’s doubtful that there will a similarly super high visual fidelity showcase at E3. I do however think FH5 will be that.

But how is that bashing Xbox? He never talked about Xbox’s capacity for such a thing, only that he doesn’t expect it at THIS E3 which everyone and their dog knows now that Hellblade 2 (the most “Sony” game Xbox is making rn) is all but confirmed to not be there at the show.

2 Likes

He already wrote an entire article “doubting” on XGS, even from studios with better past than Guerrilla Games, so this is his recent pattern honestly. Anyway, like I said, these are his opinions, no problem mate, imo people should not say certain things on twitter because those are weaponised as console wars.

1 Like

If it’s indeed the article I think you’re referring to, there was no “doubting on XGS”, only that xbox has bought all these studios and the only thing remaining now is that they should deliver on it, hardly controversial take, it’s even pretty obvious and doesn’t need even stating at all. What else can Xbox afford to do now if not actually deliver on their investments anyway

I don’t even know why people would ask Jez about which game from Xbox would look like that? Does anyone think he has seen any footage of the games to be revealed?

If you asked him about Horizon Forbidden West before the showcase, I don’t think he would have expected what he saw.

People care way too much about what these insiders know or think they know much more than they do.

6 Likes

Imo the problem, outside twitter comments, is what “deliver” means: people want Sony 2.0 games for saying “aaah, now it’s good”.

I get what you mean but Jez’s idea of deliver is nowhere close to “Sony 2.0” I’m fairly certain, he largely likes and prefers RPGs (some of his favorite games recently were CP2077 and Wasteland 3) and Sony has next to zero of those games announced whereas Xbox has like a dozen. So when he means xbox delivering, in his mind, he’s thinking about Avowed, Fable, Starfield, TES6, etc

1 Like

People still scream for Uncharted template: yesterday I saw more Nathan Drake than anything in that demo, imo Sony is standardazing too much their games.

4 Likes