Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

Eh i don’t pay much attention to the Halo bashing. Halo 3 got bashed for it’s graphics when it was shown at the same E3 as Killzone 2. Come fall when Halo 3 actually launched nobody was talking about the other game. Just sayin…

3 Likes

Yes. i agree with you :slightly_smiling_face:. but that will be inevitable. there are always people acting in bad faith…

i dont think Jez is one of those people. its just his opinion.

Further down in the comments, he was asked about FH5 being impressive visually and thought it could be, but then he is also not a racing fan

1 Like

Yeah, it just seems like all these insiders are running around trying to de hype everyone on the xbox show. I doubt very much that there won’t be any graphically impressive games there.

3 Likes
11 Likes

it is obvious that there will be impressive games there on Xbox+Bethesda E3. i think people are sleeping on Starfield :green_heart:. i think this will be the most beautiful game on show, based on leaked screenshots. FH5 also promises. :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ll see.

1 Like

MSFlight Sim - Better graphics, Bigger open world.

Forza Horizon 5 - Better graphics at 4k/60 (based on FH4 on Series X)

1 Like

Horizon will have better graphics than flight sim for sure.

The only thing that should matter really is if Halo and the other games that will have gameplay impress this E3 game graphics dont make a game great

3 Likes

I watched that stream today, and man I really think that Horizon FW is being way overhyped. Ratchet and Clank is far more impressive looking graphically too. It looks like a very pretty PS4 game created by some awesome talented artists, nothing remotely mind-blowing or far beyond anything else out there. A game can look great and be cool without people saying ridiculous sounding things about it or comparing to other things. The gameplay speed overall (not just frame rate) and target world design with a ton of enemies and vehicles and such by comparison of Halo Infinite isn’t remotely comparable here.

3 Likes

With Xbox fans like that, who needs detractors.

2 Likes

See, horizon really impressed me today, truly a showcase.

But this is just for the moment, the showcase is too fresh. Just remember how the internet was going crazy about some Starfield doors this month, once it gets revealed, the internet will explode.

1 Like

I think Starfield is going to be pretty darn impressive graphically. Think a lot of people will be shocked

2 Likes

Not only that but the gameplay will be impressive.

1 Like

it would be great if the Xbox starts making teasers about the games that will appear at E3…

Nah, keep it all a surprise.

9 Likes

Keep it all to leak by insiders

1 Like

Go enjoy all the third party stuff going on until then

Check out this Twitter thread, looks like some new Halo: Infinite music has been found:

5 Likes