Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Apparently everybody is an insider now.

Apparently Iā€™m just waiting for e3 at this point for halo and starfield

2 Likes

Angry Gary Oldman GIF

2 Likes

puts on conspiracy hat

Im starting to think MS is running disinformation campaigns to keep all these ā€œinsidersā€ guessing.

6 Likes

For now, we canā€™t put a score on something that has yet to be shown.

Thereā€™s way too much happening within one weekā€¦

Need to arrange time off.

laugh laughing GIF

1 Like

"Phil walk on stage then said all rumors going that this game wasnt going to be then they show gameplay of Hellblade 2 "

would be funny but doubt it

4 Likes

I know his channel, he makes good stuff, well thought out stuff but I put way more stock into what Jeff Grubb says. I think heā€™s probably not in the know about what Jeff has said and if thatā€™s the case I can see why heā€™d think itā€™s coming this year. But if what he said is true, itā€™s good news. Should mean weā€™re going to see a near finished product at E3.

Is likely going to be the most polished BGS game at launch ever, haha.

Man I swear Iā€™ve seen this GIF at least 50 times this week alone.

4 Likes

Probably from meā€¦ lol.

Loved that show when I was kid.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love a count of the number of times the top 5-10 most frequently used gifs came up in this iteration of the thread. Seems like the one of the room on fire was pretty common as well.

1 Like

Also, next gen port. That more or less means itā€™s a cross-Gen release. Well, nothing is for sure until the real sources confirm it.

Uh, before this OT fills up, any ideas for the OT5 title should be?

|OT5| This is for Studio talk. Studios. Itā€™s the Studios OT. Studio talk here. STILL.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/G27Status/status/1395078345042407430?s=20

https://twitter.com/SkullziTV/status/1395081647704449025?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1395081647704449025|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=

We shouldnā€™t care too much about what they say We will know in less than a month And actually there are not big difference for me if it lunch in November 21 or February 22 they are close and there are games like FH5 And halo infinite if it will come in q4 2022 it will be bad but q4 2021 or q1 2022 is not a big gap for me

Xbox Game Studios |OT5| Studio talk focused, community talk pulled from the thread.

Javier pretty much summed up my thoughts. Xbox is trying to get away from ā€œGears Forza Haloā€ esque narrative so Iā€™d like Obsidian to work on something other than Fallout and Fallout Lite(TOW). Xbox has a LOT of gaps when it comes to genre variation so Iā€™d like to see their best studios branch out a bit.

1 Like

The job of a mod is thankless and exhausting. So let me take a second to say ā€œThank you to the mods!ā€ :grin:

4 Likes

Xbox Game Studios |OT5| Phil Says: This is the Stu-Stu-Studio Thread

2 Likes

Us Xbox gamers and waiting is like PB&J lol.

2 Likes