Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Didn’t Ninja Theory work on a Star Wars VR game?

1 Like

For that matter, look at how long it’s taking Unity, a company who’s sole purpose and focus is game engines, to make a compelling product.

1 Like

Yes, they worked on Vader Immortal.

yep, vadar immortal in 2019 iirc

plus they worked with disney on (I think it was) disney infinite, and there was an interview from back when that came out with lucasfilm games that said ninja theory was the developer they were waiting for to work on the star wars portion of disney infiniite, and that they were really excited to work with them on the project

Honestly I think ninja theory is the most likely studio, more so than the coalition, imo

Project mara is about an apartment in coruscant. you need find a way to leave it and escape the force spirits tormenting you.

8 Likes

How Darth Vader dealt with the Children he slaughtered.

4 Likes

Wait, what? How? It’s the only way we’re actually getting more in the series.

Because people here yesterday were ready to slap Obsidian on Fallout New Vegas despite everything pointing that Microsoft owned the rights to TOW and its sequels.

As much as everyone wants Fallout I want Obsidian to build their own stuff and show what they can do now with xbox backing starting with Avowed and Grounded!

5 Likes

where did he talk about this, on a podcast somewhere? I like listening to his stuff but he hasnt uploaded a video today

Since it was developed by rare I just checked out that goldeneye remaster that was leaked eariler in the year

“mAnge yOuR eXPeCtaTionS” Us after e3 “It was still a soild show even though they didn’t show everwild Hellblade 2, state of decay, fable,avowed or perfect dark” :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: In all seriousness this show seems like a 8ish out of 10 then the 9 or 10 e3 of dreams we all thought it was gonna be but hey wait till next e3 right? lol

Defining Duke Ultimate released on Patreon today.

It should belong here because it is Arkane, but Deathloop is looking like a pretty neat little game and dare I say it… A perfect Game Pass game. A pity we have to wait a year and a half for the game lol.

oof I dont have a patreon for them, but I’m getting tempted…

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Hm no thats not what happened. The publishing rights was in question, and we speculated that in that case a sequel was not likely, and then it might be nice if they picked up FNV. The IP was always with Obsidian. Turns out Xbox does have the publishing rights too, so the discussion is/was moot.

1 Like

Oh I know YOU did argue that Mort. Some people didnt.

1 Like

Suspicious On To You GIF by Originals

Have I screamed at you in the past? :smiley:

All good then :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I didn’t understand what the summer game fest
Will do this year How companies do 2 shows close to each other But

It seems not like the Last Year when every publisher do his own show. It will one show like the game awards event without the awards. What if Hellblade ii disappeared from e3 show to appear in summer game fest? Is there a chance? ( Don’t hype yourself ) Actually i still do not understand(100%) the summer game fest it’s a mess

4 Likes