Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

salt bae ban GIF

We’re better over here anyway :slight_smile: We love ALL people :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry, but if he’s been out of the loop or isn’t up to date with news he shouldn’t make these claims, being good people and all.

Anyways sorry for the dumbass.

1 Like

Why does everyone seem to get banned off ResetEra? I was banned for about two years or something, finally got it appealed not too long ago.

Boris is not someone to just talk crap about something. I hope it’s not true what he says here, even more so about showing a trailer when it’s not even a game yet. That reminds me of Anthem. That’s something you just don’t do. If it is true I hope Ms learns from this.

But the fact IS that they still haven’t properly explained what it is, and it seems we won’t learn at E3 either. We’ll see with this.

He is talking about Everwild, jfyi

I was banned over a misunderstanding, I was trying to understand a trans issue and my search for knowledge I think was perceived as an attack. I got 2 weeks for that. It got upgraded to permanent for appealing and after 17hrs I replied to the ticket jokingly saying, Quick draw McGraw with the ban but slow poke what a joke with the appeal process. That was deemed as being unnecessarily antagonistic to staff and bye bye.

It would be as bad as Fable, Phil directly said that he didn’t want to show non existant games anymore, it wasn’t me or you.

Never forget our guy Frank O’Conner at 343 industries is perma banned from ResetEra

3 Likes

certainly some Xbox Studios games have appeared here. :slightly_smiling_face:

games like: Halo Infinite, Starfield, Forza Horizon 5 etc.

1 Like

Still? Absolutely idiotic, man fuck that place for real so bad. So glad I don’t even lurk anymore there!

As for Everwild. Does anyone remember the first reveal trailer? It was during XO iirc but did they ever really explain (even slightly) about the game and what it was? Last year they talked a little but it wasn’t much. If I’m not mistaken I think it was Klobrille that called it a co-op action adventure?

4 Likes

It’s the same thing as last year.

The game fest/partnership with Microsoft will be their one hour preshow before the xbox conference starts. Probably 2 new indie game announcements, last year it was Balan Wonderworld…

my excitement for Summer gamesfest is a 1/10

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

this game looks interesting.

6 Likes

Ive managed to avoid it by following one simple rule: Don’t post anything.

7 Likes

The more the game is good, the worse it’s for Xbox unfortunately.

2 Likes

But what will they even have to show?

What do you think about Hellblade ii? Will it lunch in 2022? If Jeff Grubb said we will not see avowed or fable or even starfield in e3 it makes sense but Hellblade ii was a bit surprise for me it was announced before fable and avowed it will maybe lunch before them too . It skip the last year . I was 90% sure it will be there And have a long gameplay trailer or in game trailer but for now i think it still lunch in 2022 but in the end of it and will have a trailer in the game awards and e3 2022. Did you know Hellblade didn’t have a outsource support? Even games like the outer worlds or a Plague Tale: Innocence or grounded have outsource studio support but Hellblade i haven’t outsource studio and In earlier 2020 we know ( Hellblade 2 Dev Team is Twice as Big as First Game’s) and based on bleeding edge credits ninja theory had in march 2020 “around” 130 people and “around"60 of them worked in bleeding edge and after bleeding edge ended some of them shifted to Hellblade ii like this one https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerald-poon-0a914139 And I think after bleeding edge died more of them shifted to other projects including Hellblade ii and with knowing there are people who didn’t work in bleeding edge and only in Hellblade ii like this https://www.linkedin.com/in/lwding And i think they will have a big outsourcing studios ( microsoft and sony will conquer Virtuos and other outsourcing studios in coming years) So i think they have now a lot of people working in the game and q4 2022 is reasonable ( covid-19 says hi) I think if microsoft has Lucky it will be close to achieving what Matt Booty said " deliver a game every three to four months” from 2022 and beyond In 2022 q1 starfield ? q2/3 wolfenstein iii ?? Project omen?? Q4 Hellblade ii ? Forza motorsport? In 2023 q1 maybe avowed ? ( Sponger said late 2022 or first half of 2023) Q2 everwild? Q3 Compulsion game? Q4 maybe fable? and there are more games from xbox game publishing and first party games could lunch and I didn’t write It
I think what happened in first half of 2021 will not happen again

Hellblade seems like a safe 2023 bet

Certainly is after considering how delayed UE5 is.

1 Like

At this point I realize that making any prediction based on information we have is almost useless.

We can guess and discuss of course, but it’s turning out to be really hard to pinpoint the stage of development of these games.

My head hurts if I try to think about it lol.