Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Hahaha. Forget me losing confidence. I’ll sell the series X and goodbye Microsoft. Why would anyone want to keep supporting a company that cares more about the competition’s user base than it does it’s own?

Also, Microsoft/Nadella/Spencer even saying/thinking/wanting Game Pass on PlayStation (or Nintendo for that matter) is fucking nuts and if that every happens, they can enjoy my $10 monthly rentals for the games im 100% all in on but it be nowhere near the thousands that im currently planning on spending into the Xbox eco-system.

This is exactly why it makes no sense for bethseda to still remain the same

9 Likes

I agree with everything “djkmart” said.

4 Likes

What if it is only by cloud? Would you take this limitation?

5 Likes

No because that defeats the entire purpose of having your OWN brand and eco-system.

I’ll make it simple - Sony has fucking dominated since PS One. Nintendo has for the most part also dominated since NES.

It’s almost as if Microsoft wants Xbox to be the afterthought instead of the main thought. I just don’t get it. If you’re going to put your exclusives (and only half of them makes even less sense) on the competition’s platforms, then just say fuck it and go third party. Pull a fucking Sega and end Series X/S like they did Dreamcast and just be done with it.

Because at that point, they obviously would care more about everyone who’s NOT invested into the Xbox eco-system than those that are.

3 Likes

Nailed it it makes 0 God damn sense and wreaks of not reading the room again

Thursday debunked!

Back to anxiety each and everyday.

1 Like

technically, it’s just the stream that’s debunked, not thursday itself being Bethesda day. I’d trust Jeff Grubb here.

3 Likes

I don’t think Bethesda was ever supposed to be on Xbox On.

Trust in the Grubb. lol

1 Like

Jefferson Grubb is plugged in. If he says Thursday then Thursday it is.

1 Like

Good news is that it could be SoOnEr?

crazy dance GIF

1 Like

the news will come from main channel xbox and not uk one

2 Likes

I hear you. But like Zappy said in the other thread…for MS it’s not about Xbox the console anymore. It’s all about Game Pass. If they get a yes from Sony and/or Nintendo to drop GP on there with something like Xbox Live they will. Phil said this too last year. He said it wasn’t their focus right now, but they would be open to that idea.

Or did you mean Bethesda games coming to PS5 completely outside of Game Pass? So that they continue to release on disc and in the PS Store? Because that would be ridiculous and basically mean they’ve been lying for months now.

If they come out and say the games aren’t exclusive, I expect to see receipts from all of you saying you’ll sell your Xbox, etc. I still don’t understand why you’d do that, but since some are leaning so hard into it, well…

pre Bethesda purchase, i was over the moon with the 15 XGS studios and the exclusives that were coming to GP, Post Bethesda PURCHASE, exclusive or not i’m even more happy with the now 23 studios and the additional games coming to GP :smiley:

PS: I still want Bethesda games to be exclusive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely won’t do that. I’ll stick with my XSX, great system, great fucking controller, all my buddies on there, LOADS of games on there. Hell no I won’t sell it.

I will be totally flabbergasted though, because if Game Pass isn’t hitting PS5 (lol), will MS just keep all these huge franchises multiplatform available on disc and digitally in the PS Store? Everything Phil has said will turn out to be a lie then. Not talking about existing contracts for Ghostwire, Deathloop and such, but new games where no contracts exist for at all.

Why would you do this when you know very well it will help Game Pass exactly zero percent?

You tell me, it’s a strange thing I’ve seen people say in this forum and elsewhere. Feels very extreme, but if you make that bold claim you should own up.