Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s from the backside and it also opens🤨

It looks completely different

It’s poking fun at the insane “takes”, I don’t see how that is insulting in any way. They’re video games, and people take things far too seriously quite often.

2 Likes

@No-1HoloLens-Fan @NecuVise

Better?

3 Likes

I hope we get some new 1st party news this month of some sort. That future of gaming event should be fun but I don’t expect anything major until E3 time unless there is a surprise acquisition of some sort.

9 Likes

I hope we get clarification around the exclusivity discussion because it’s so tiring to hear. I don’t care if that’s a blog post, interview or tweet, just pleasd let it happen this month.

2 Likes

XGS and Bethesda will be equal underneath Xbox and Phil. Their games are 99.9% of the time exclusive to Xbox with Minecraft being its own thing, old contracts being honored etc. New 1st party titles are exclusive to Game Pass, it’s weird to me that this has been such a long-lasting discussion.

7 Likes

It should be a community’s decision.

I only shared my views on the OT title.

Title should not be according to the choice of one or two persons or to please them. If majority likes the previous title then so be it.

I didn’t even ask to change it.

Anyways, if you are asking for my recommendation on this - ’ To Infinte Star ’ is what i would suggest.

I gave 2 better ideas already:

Xbox Game Studios |OT4| scores and 8 years ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new Xbox

OT4 electric dumbeldore

1 Like

Yes. This thread title is perfect.

1 Like

Aw we changed the OT? I liked the other one. LOL

1 Like

Better! :smile:

1 Like

I expect more games with FPS Boost, some blog post about Bethesda and a lot of disappointment here about the March ‘Event’.

So after all the Phil’s shelf chat I went back and watched the power your dreams and saw this

Why do I feel like this could be a Avowed tease haha, even has the flying arrows + clowds like in the Avowed trailer

I could be completely wrong and looking into it too much :stuck_out_tongue:

just noticed that boat is in this part too

3 Likes

The biggest question I have is what XGS publishing is up to. We’ve seen Linked in posts with staff working on AAA games and it’s been mentioned in podcasts they are looking for the right team to do Killer Instinct again. I wonder what they are planning with more independent devs.

seems like an AC Valhalla reference to me tbh, the sails on the ship gives it away

2 Likes

That’s AC Valhalla. Longships aren’t used in Eora, they don’t have a “viking” like culture

1 Like

I blame the shelf! haha yeah you guys are right, completely forgot about AC:V.

2 Likes