Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

We’ll see. I’m curious to see if they’ll port it over with all the MP intact or just campaign since it’ll be right around Infinite’s release.

I feel ya on the storage space. That game (and Gears 4) are huge.

Also, loving the new profile pic! Almost didn’t recognize ya. haha

Sorry mate, didn’t know this was a thing.

Anthing we can do @Sikamikanico @Predrag I screwed up it seems

Needed a change man haha. That one was nice but Was one I put on randomly the day I signed up.

1 Like

While everyone likes to point to Halo 5 as a success due to “player retention” and other metrics I think Halo 5 was a relative failure for Xbox.

Halo Infinite is essentially a game that was made in response to the backlash Halo 5 received, and they stopped supporting that game years ago.

Currently they are updating Halo 3 on MCC and have turned that game into a legitimate live service game 14 years after release. They’re using MCC as a test bed for Infinite, if Halo 5 was such a massive success that everyone loved why aren’t 343 using Halo 5 as the test bed?

4 Likes

Spot on and its weird cause the Halo 5 online is pretty good.

Nailed it

no no. Really sorry I was just joking. (except the Pokemon for charity part)

Is this even legal?

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Halo 5 caused a 6 year hiatus for the series. I think MS saw the warning signs and finally gave 343the time they need

Dont think “caused” is a correct term in this case but it did send 343 back to the drawing board. Also all we know from Infinite development is that its been a mess to the point Staten had to be brought back along with the dude responsible for turning MCC into something respectable into the project. Result = late 2021 release due to poor management but hey we getting a better game.

If they’d continued to churn out the games like they were doing, the series would have been damaged beyond repair. A hiatus was needed, and it’s looking like it will pay off.

They dropped 2 games in the xbox one era and one was a collection.

They didn’t really drop enough games Id say. But the hiatus has been good.

Honestly - didn’t like the ‘Is this sustainable?’ at all.

This is Xbox Era for God sake. Even after having 23 studios, the community is still questioning it’s sustainability (even as a joke or goof) is unacceptable.

This feels a little insulting to the OT.

Also, i could have accepted this for Gamepass OT. But here it doesn’t make sense at all.

Disappointed :expressionless:

1 Like

It’s a joke

1 Like

A disappointing one :unamused:

It’s probably not that serious mate. Cheer up. Plenty of new studios coming.

8 Likes

It’s making fun of the muppets… Like every time we get some good games in Game Pass, the “is this even legal?” joke is used. Relax.

1 Like

It would have been great for the Gamepass OT. As i said before, doesn’t make sense here.

14 Likes

I don’t like it too, as it’s still too defensive. I’d like this community to move forward, reflect upon itself and Xbox game studios and not pay attention to others so much.

But on the other hand, I don’t even read that subtitle and if I hadn’t seen your post I wouldn’t have seen it at all.

1 Like