Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

I don’t really understand the topic title. What does it refer to?

Hopefully sometime this week or early next week we can officially welcome Bethesda to XboxFam but if Rand"s prediction(or did he actually know) is something to go by it won’t be till like 23rd, damn. Kinda big wait

It’s referring to the fact that people constantly post off topic shit in the studios thread when it should be in the community thread

7 Likes

Aaron is probably doing something related to Bethesda due to the timing

6 Likes

It could possibly be that due to the timing as you say. I know Microsoft has a very strict work from home policy, so I doubt they would insist on having Greenberg travel for work purposes unless it was absolutely necessary.

2 Likes

Too late. I now have you listed under “may never earn a special badge” group of members. :wink:

2 Likes

Omg. The OT Ttitle literally tells you all to keep it to studio talk and we already have off topic talk in here. Christ you people

15 Likes

Shut down the forums!

1 Like

Off-topic talk: I am inevitable

But I’m wondering if we’ll play Avowed or Fable first?

I think Avowed, by the sounds of things.

Avowed imo

3 Likes

I would say Fable. apparently its been in development since 2017 ~ 2018 and Avowed 2018 ~ 2019. of course, there are a lot of variables: support studios, help from other XGS colleagues, etc.

i may be talking nonsense here, but i think thats it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Rare :rare: opened 8 jobs a few hours ago. to work on Sea of Thieves, Everwild and More :grinning:

they keep growing :chart_with_upwards_trend: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

3 Likes

Xbox news today?

5 Likes

maybe, but also Microsofts Ignite starts today and Brad is covering it i think?

Even Xboxera guys are doing it

https://twitter.com/_Sikamikanico_/status/1366734998854905860

1 Like

New OT, same old questions, lol

Keeping it on topic, I wonder what the situation is with the IP they tried with the XB1, thinking ReCore, Quantum Break specifically?

Bethesda acquisition ? The Outer Worlds DLC ? more games with FPS Boost ? :chief_think:

I like things

Things are great. Hope this is xbox news things.

But is it Xbox Game Studios things?

Dead