Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

I actually think a bad batch game by the coaliton would be better, for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, it would allow them to build on their experience making squad based games

secondly, the bad batch is a smaller star wars ip, so its likely that lucasfilm would allow them more liberty to do new things with the characters

1 Like

For sure? Because I donā€™t recall them. Man I want to explore those levels. This could turn out to be something special. Never underestimate Double Fine.

Yep! Just one thing I hope, that it has a nice story mode and isnā€™t MP only. I love the idea of SW by TC!

1 Like

@anon15396042 I can look for receipts for the doubters but dont want to cause civil unrest here.

GIF by Discovery Europe

Ive always said Coalition for as great as they are they would never get proper recognition for just making ā€œanother Gearsā€ so the logical step would be to become the next Guerilla games per say.

3 Likes

The Coalition >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 343.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like

I hope its not an Star Wars game

Technically Iā€™m one of the doubters. I donā€™t see any reason why The Coalition canā€™t get recognition with another Gears. Theyā€™re a brilliant studio & they just got started experimenting with taking the franchise in new directions. For me, thereā€™s no reason the next one couldnā€™t blow people away. Talent like TC have got will surely win out in the end.

But something like The Mandalorian just sounds too good to pass on. I canā€™t deny it.

Anyway, if I was you I would wait until an official announcement before serving the crow :laughing:

2 Likes

Looks fantastic.

Ill wait patienty

skeleton starbucks GIF

2 Likes

Talk to me in 6 monthsā€¦

Well See Season 6 GIF by The Office

6 Likes

Mando incoming.

1 Like

A Mandalorian game by The Coalition would be amazing.

1 Like

Iā€™d be more excited if it was 343

Come At Me Bruce Lee GIF

1 Like

Hereā€™s to Halo Infinite being an amazing game because Microsoft has gone to the ends of the earth to put 343 in position to make an amazing game. No excuses at this point.

3 Likes

343 or The Coalition?

Both. Both is good.

1 Like

The Coalition are pushing the boundaries of unreal engineā€¦

Letā€™s give them the credit they deserve.

343 is good

The coalition is great.

Also I just remembered this gives even more credence to our very own Fake Insider @Shpeshal_Nick who said this weekā€™s ago in the Podcast!

2 Likes

Well, yeah. They are a brilliant studio, as I said a few posts ago. You wonā€™t ever read anything but praise coming from me for The Coalition.

I was saying in a lighthearted way that Iā€™m happy to enjoy games from both.

I have them both equal tbh. For as good as Coalition is the state of Gears 5 campaign at launch was pretty bad and the multiplayer support is kinda more miss than hit. They also launched with 7 MAPS.

1 Like