Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

10 Likes

Jeff Grubb:

The Coalition is helping in a major way with Halo!

Also making the next Gears Game.

And they are also working on a third thing which is likely a new IP could be Star Wars!

Timestamped Video:

21 Likes

ahhhhhhhhhhh this makes me happy, best of both worlds.

4 Likes

Comedy Sketch GIF by NETFLIX

5 Likes

What if The Coalition are making the Mandalorian game :thinking:

6 Likes

No Way What GIF

So that job listing for an engineer that mentioned multiple teams was an indication that a second project is underway.

3 Likes

The Coalition are so talented I think anything they can work on would look epic, UE5 epic.

2 Likes

Damn that makes me so happy! Also halo infinite must be a massive game if 343 is getting a lot of help from 1st party in addition to all the contractors they have on the game. Sounds like there’s easily 1000 people on it right now.

I can’t get The Coalition Mandalorian game out of my head now. It would be all kinds of awesome.

I still need the next Gears first, to be clear, but after that? I would love this rumour to be true

2 Likes

Let there be flamethrower in the Mandelorian game. The Scorcher in Gears is beyond insanely awesome.

2 Likes

Whatever their next game end up being, it will most definitely melt eyeballs.

1 Like

Walter White Win GIF by Breaking Bad

Who knew that Coalition was in line to be the next Guerilla Games.

3 Likes

Are these leaked images
?

From this twitter account.

7 Likes

Yep. And they finished gears 5 at the perfect time to start working on a series x game. They probably had the systems specs by gears 5’s launch or a few months after.

1 Like

Never seen it before, looks great!

Wow wasn’t really paying too much attention to the game but those screenshots look great!

1 Like

It would be very interesting to see TC on something else than Gears. Some people keep saying it won’t happen because it isn’t called TC for nothing, but I think that won’t matter at all.

It probably won’t be a RPG like KOTOR, but maybe a third person SW action adventure or third person shooter like Gears and with SP (co-op) campaign and MP?

If this Coalition news is true

3 Likes

I think I saw on the edit post that those are all from a video back in December or something.

Oh of course, this is one of the popular debates around here.

I say let The Coalition do what they want. If they want to continue with Gears, fine by me. I love what they’re doing with the franchise & I need at least one more entry anyway, given the current storyline.

If they got the chance to do a Mandalorian game though? Man
 that would be something else. That’s the kind of thing that would justify giving Gears a wee break, I think.

Edit: @javycane you will be strutting around like a rooster if this is true :sweat_smile:

1 Like