Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Exactly

This is what I’m referring to they do not want that narrative around infinite

Ideally Id want them to also show the xbox one version even if its a YouTube clip later after the show.

That would be a good idea

it’s Forza tech for Fable

Turn 10 Studios on LinkedIn: Software Engineer- Turn10 Studios in Redmond, Washington, United States

i think people forget that xbox console still the face of the brand

1 Like

I expect, it will be an offshoot of the forza tech. Playground and Turn10 are the closest studios with a shared toolchain now. So, it makes such things easier.

OTOH, if the definition of Forza tech itself gets expanded, then wow! You might not have to look elsewhere for a collection of world leading engines.

Oh god no…

1 Like

I see you all are already creating the next “xbox crisis” in your minds.

10 Likes

Ive never seen more concern about xbox than from the xbox fans on this forum haha

4 Likes

Me after watching a Halo topic here.

Closing Olivia Munn GIF

8 Likes

The new crisis is Game Pass Console no longer getting day 1 releases but including Gold.

Nah, it’ll be Game Pass for Console includes Live Multiplayer but does not include Games with Gold perk…

lol and btw we will have a very good idea how infinite plays on all platforms due to flighting, there won’t be any mystery there.

2 Likes

Right haha, I can’t believe people panic of small stuff when Microsoft is extremely invested in Xbox, they bloody bought Bethesda for Xbox exclusives cmon.

Yep

This is the reason I think the concern over what it is shown on is so overblown. It isn’t a cyberpunk situation because everyone will most likely have a chance to play it on whatever device they own or at least see videos of it.

I dont know why its such an issue here again that some xbox fans want to see xbox games actually running on the hardware that Microsoft sold us consumers.

3 Likes

You use this line of phrasing often where you take something no one has said and claim it’s a talking point that has exacerbated you.

8 Likes

Yep. Maybe they don’t have a Series X and thus don’t care which is fine for them but for those like me who own a Series X, we want to see what the games look and play like running off it because that’s how we’re playing the games.

I don’t care about PC because I don’t play on PC. Nintendo shows their fans games running off Switch and Sony shows their fans games running off PS5 but Microsoft can’t show their Xbox fans games running off Series X?

Then people here wonder why gaming media is so critical of Xbox and why they don’t get respect, praise and recognition. Well, that’s why. Because instead of showing games running off Series X which is their present and future, they show them running off PC which makes no sense because we all know the PC version is going to be the superior version the vast majority of the time but for those who are playing on Series X, we would like to see the games running off of it because we want to see how the game plays on Series X because that’s how we’ll be playing them.

Not only that but not showing games running off Series X shows lack of confidence in their console, makes me suspicious because if you’re not showing me games running off Series X, then what are you hiding? What’s the negative that they’re not telling me?

Also, the majority here wanted to see games like Valhalla and others running off Series X but yet for some odd reason, don’t want to see Microsoft’s games running off Series X which baffles the hell out of me because if you invest into the most expensive console within Xbox, why wouldn’t you want to see the games showing gameplay running off it?