Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Just by saying the game is dropping on PC day and date is enough.

Halo is still an xbox franchise and the core of the business is Xbox … and xbox gamepass.

7 Likes

whats the problem if people ask for Halo infinite to be shown on Xbox Series X or S? :smiley:

I think its fair.

We back to this already? Lol

I just finished Battletoads. That was a cool little game. I hope hey get to make another one. I thought act three got a little long in the tooth but other than that really enjoyed my time with it.

6 Likes

Nothing. But, people won’t be asking, they’ll be angry and hyperbolic and they’ll try to draw conclusions about the game, etc. etc.

I’m not even saying people should or shouldn’t be upset/concerned, all I’m saying is that I think they’ll probably show the game running on whatever is easiest for them since they’re still elbow deep making the game.

3 Likes

Tbh if they cant give us a Series X build after a year delay and the game 4 months away its just terrible optics and noise.

I mean, Halo is the symbol of the Xbox division.

they have a clear goal of conquering the PC Gaming market. i think the focus of Halo will be on PC. Microsoft does not need to prove that Xbox Series X|S is a powerful, next-gen machine. but also nothing(maybe… Covid ? pandemic ?) prevents them from showing Halo Infinite on console. we’ll see :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They need to show halo running on a series x. We have yet to see it doing so.

Is it though? I just don’t think it’s that big of a deal. Maybe I’m wrong and they’ll show the game running off an Xbox to appease everyone.

For me, if we’re a week away from launch and they haven’t shown it running on an X and all the review copies were for PC then yeah, it might be time to worry. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

the square buyout is more likey than you guys think

1 Like

How? :thinking:

1 Like

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Insiders popping up everywhere these days. Who is legit and who is full of shit

1 Like

We were just having some fun chill down man

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

It absolutely does need to lol

1 Like
8 Likes

Yeah, the people clamoring for it are loud and incessant, but in the vast minority, if showing it on the PC is easiest for the dev team, then that is what they should do regardless of what meltdowns may ensue.

How did that work out with cyberpunk2077 eh?

1 Like

This is an xbox showcase so we should really be expecting games to be shown on the hardware that they had us go and buy lol. At least to me this is logical but oh well.

Whatever makes 343 feel better.

1 Like