Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

not that was One of the largest equity holders for zenimax that jump the gun and made it known but the EU still has to approve same as the SEC even though they both are probably in the final stages and we will hear about it next week.

Major Nelson said at the end of his podcast today that there were some special things planned for next week with some different guests and such, but he didn’t want to spoil anything until “things were in the can” as they say in the business. Maybe it is something related to Bethesda that may happen if things are fully finalized.

8 Likes

Sounds like it

Yeah, I think we get the announcement of deal closing followed by FPS boost to some Bethesda titles, maybe the catalogue releasing to game pass and a comment or statement on the future

Some cool stuff/special things and lot of things planned next week according to Major Nelson, he doesn’t want to spoil (could be anything or related to his podcast)

timestamped

edit: beaten lol

2 Likes

6 Likes

now we wait for monday

Yep

1 Like

I use the desktop version so this is nice also let me know if this is not allowed ill take it down.

6 Likes

Sorry but what’s the difference between the current Microsoft Edge and Chromium version of Microsoft Edge? It looks exactly the same as what I have now on Series X.

One bas the “Edge” engine and the other one is Chrome

2 Likes
1 Like

the old edge was built on what the old desktop edge engine before the change to a chromium based one that the new one is using which is basically a reskinned chrome but Microsoft version that is less intensive on ram than chrome and will work with extension than the one we currently have now.

Okay, so basically a better superior and more efficient version?

essentially yes and apparently you can use the extensions you have on the desktop to the xbox version some people said so when ublock origin is installed on it i can watch anime without the ads.

Yeah, and more compatible

It’s basically Chrome with all the Google garbage removed.

1 Like

What are some good, useful extensions?

Okay. Thanks everyone. Appreciate the info.