Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

I think it is probably Phil seeing how the FPS boost is rather than anything to do with the acquisition. It probably does indicate the FPS boost is coming soon though.

Yep, it’s such a fresh experience…

Agreed, bright future ahead for Xbox gamers.

I will think about bright future, when MS will finally start delivering. For now, it makes all the rights moves - with the exception of “khem” Xbox Gold fiasco - but we need games.

that would break resetera’s servers when announced

5 Likes

I’d argue that MS have been delivering for the last three years, and the last thing they need to deliver on is having a regular output of great games. However, I think that gets resolved this year, and by the end of the year we have a regular output started and a flow of awesome games to play.

2 Likes

No games!

I’ve heard tales of these “games” you speak of but surely it’s a myth? I remember the old people talking about things like it from the olden days, but it always sounded like noone actually saw one themselves. Perhaps one day we will see one.

Yep, the end of this year is going to be insane for Xbox and I’m ready for it.

1 Like

Surprised Meme GIF

Securing From to a multi game deal would be a smart move. Think it happens as well

3 Likes

That would be awesome!

yeah why stop at one, strike the iron while it’s hot they are really popular dev right now

And would that be exclusive, like Sony has Bloodborne or more like Bloober Teamish do you think?

If it isn’t an xbox equivalent to Bloodborne fire everybody at XGP.

3 Likes

hmm if it’s AAA budget then yeah this is full exclusive

1 Like

Xbox knows FromSoft is famous and has talent, they’d shower money on them for an exclusive game.

I like your way of stalking thinking :smiley:

1 Like

sure is taking the EU a long time to update the website

Thought they already did a long time ago