Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

depends what you’re going to be doing but a good extension to have is ublock origin

Cool. He was previously at Codemasters. FH5 gon look :fire:

10 Likes

I mean people still expect Horizon 5 this year? No way based of the hiring of this key position

I don’t know if this particular position is that fundamental to believe the game is early in production, plus these vehicle artists don’t contribute much to the systems of the game, make the world design, work on the functioning of the cars, etc. It’s a lot of art creation work. Also Playground already outsources a lot of their asset creation to other studios around the world.

Not to forget, Forza is a live service game, so there’s less incentive to believe anything is “early” in that sense as the game is constantly evolving and require new content, hence constant hiring cycles.

for all we know they hired him to start working on forza horizon 6

They’re hiring across the board. Just seems to me it wont be out for a while

I dont think its early in production. Well into it in fact. Coming out this year tho, cant see it

FH5 potentially releasing this year would be amazing, but until they officially open up about it I’m not expecting a damn thing. So let’s hope they announce it in the summer, for now I don’t think so.

1 Like

Expect anything and everything in gaming to be moved because of the pandemic and you won’t be disappointed.

6 Likes

Dammmmm

The new Edge is better than Chrome and fully compatible with Chrome extensions and it consumes less RAM, you should try it.

2 Likes

Is that a phone battery?

3 Likes

Yeah… we know :pensive:

Thankfully, @Shpeshal_Nick is not reliable, neither is Jeff Grubb. /s

1 Like

not mad at all tbh, I just don’t want any of their future games to skip the ecosystem and that’s fine by me. Fromsoft has found great success in going multiplat ever since DS3 and recently Sekiro. Elden Ring will sell more than any of their previous games, it’s guaranteed.

Do you know why, in the Xbox Store, it shows a certain number of reviews at the top but then when you go to Reviews it shows a much bigger number? I have checked and it happens with all games.

2 Likes

sorry, but this Gif is too good LMAO :rofl:

I didnt have expectations for that.

it is a pity that it is not happening. it would be huge for Xbox to have a souls-like on Game Pass… well,

it is what it is. next. :slightly_smiling_face:

we have this topic for that. :slightly_smiling_face: :point_down:

1 Like

That is strange. While this is a small thing, I think it’d help push some of these games more through the store and Gamepass if the numbers seemed bigger… would just overall make these games look more popular than they are currently too.

1 Like

Okay, thanks.