Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Need to find out if I can yet

9 Likes

KOTOR reboot or successor seems the obvious candidate. MS have prior history with the series

Agreed. Excellent game and still my current 2020 game of the year. Excellent visuals, music, voice acting, combat, gameplay, story and characters. Loved Tsushima!!! Hoping THERE will be a sequel for PS5.

1 Like

That was obviously a signal for a covert twitter hookup ā€¦ Darth Maul ā€¦ DM ā€¦ Direct Message. QED.

Well now THATS interesting.

Can you at least share that itā€™s Xbox related?

Would love a few Star Wars games. KOTOR 1 & 2 remakes are pretty much guaranteed for me since I never played the originals. The Mandalorian bounty hunter type game would be great and im really hoping they can resurrect Star Wars 1313!!!

Ryse 2 being in development makes me super happy!!! Been wanting a sequel for years!!! Hope this turns out to be 100% true and if far along enough, shown at E3.

Canā€™t wait for E3!!!

Star Wars Prequel trilogy included in the new axbox Game Pass Video Pass. You heard it here first.

3 Likes

Would be awesome

1 Like

1.what is everyone expecting from #XboxGamesShowcase 2021?#XGS/ #Bethesda what announcements and if Gameplay then from who? Iā€™m thinking Gameplay

1. Halo Infinite
  2. Hellblade 2
  3. Avowed
1 Like

Microsoft Xbox Showcase / Gameplay -

• Avowed
  • Fable
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • Halo Infinite
  • Hellblade 2

Bethesda Xbox Showcase / Gameplay -

• Starfield
  • Wolfenstein III

Those are my predictions. Will probably be more on the Bethesda Showcase but not sure what it will be. Not expecting Deathloop or Ghostwire Tokyo to be shown.

1 Like

Xbox:

• Halo Infinite (Gameplay)
  • Hellblade 2 (Gameplay)
  • Forza Horizon 5 (Gameplay)
  • Xbox Game Publishing #1 (Reveal Trailer)
  • Gamepass Announcement (Persona 5 + FFVIIR)
  • 3rd Party deals (Elden Ring, etc.)

Bethesda:

• Starfield (Gameplay)
  • TESO Expansion (Trailer)
  • Fallout 76 Expansion (Trailer)
  • Arkane Austin Project Omen (Reveal Trailer)
  • Wolfenstein 3 (Reveal Trailer)
4 Likes

No :slight_smile:

This is just false. Facts speak against you. Jez and Rand been right almost all the time.

9 Likes

If the ā€œLucasArts routeā€ means cool, creative games in the same vein as former LucasArts? Iā€™m al in. But it probably means ā€œthat IPā€ aka Star Wars and Indy (which I love).

LucasArts could revive their Labyrinth games. Iā€™m sure the kids are still clamouring for David Bowie games, right? How about Labyrinth: Battle of the Bulge

He wont respond now that you brought facts to the table.

4 Likes

Picked Outer Worlds back up. Canā€™t remember why I stopped playing but Obsidian have some very talented writers imo. I was much farther along than I thought. Iā€™m at the point of no return. Thought Iā€™d play the dlc before finishing it. Iā€™m playing Peril of Gorgon now. I actually like this Sci Fi Mystery stuff more than I enjoyed the main quest. They do a lot of interesting things and some of the dialog choices are very clever. A lot of good mystery going on with this quest line. I hope this game does get a sequel like the rumors suggest. Theyā€™ve created a very interesting universe that is unique amongst current Sci Fi seen in games.

3 Likes

Dafuq is this post.

And I say that as as the reigning King of ā€œDafuq is this postā€

1 Like

Didnā€™t know Hellblade 2 was already 3.5 years in development.

2 Likes

Goodness itā€™s like Coleā€™s speaking into my soul with that opening.

He put into words perfectly what so many of my shitposts have been trying to do.

Plus heā€™s handsome.