Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

But… but… I thought certain people here and elsewhere were saying they were done? ;p

Satya and Phil of course have been saying otherwise since the Zenimax deal was announced but what do they know?

8 Likes

Once you open the mythical Microsoft warchest you cannot close it so easily :wink:.

2 Likes

Ya I dont get why people thought they were done with buying stuff

1 Like

It’s kinda scary haha in a good way, they’re bloody hiring someone to focus on looking out for studios and talent to buy to help Xbox grow lol.

Shit I think even third party publishers are gonna start to worry about Xbox let alone Sony lol

5 Likes

I mean, it would be a MONOPOLY otherwise no ? /s

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

MSFS 2020 for Xbox One?

It was initially announced for Xbox One, then Asobo deleted Xbox One mention on the Flight Sim website and only targeted Xbox Series for a release this summer. I would not be surprised if the One version is back in some form.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear reports of imploding base Xbox one’s from playing flight simulator… :joy:

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it will not come the Xbox One. If it did, I mean, they’d have said so in the Games Showcase. Plans changed, they probably realised the game is just too ambitious for the base Xbox One. Isn’t the game heavily CPU intensive? Imagine trying to run that on a Jaguar…

2 Likes

If Asobo can pull it off, amazing. But MSFS on Medium is taxing for my laptop with 7x the capabailities of Base Xbox One.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Maybe it was made by Pringles?

1 Like

Don’t know who this person is. Seems a little too good to be true but thought I’d throw it up. If you click on it the guy posted in the comments

Edit: Looks like it’s BS.

4 Likes

I’m seriously excited at what both arkane Austin and ID software do next. Prey was amazing. And the last 2 doom games where the best singleplayer FPS’s of the last gen IMO.

Really excited to see what they can do. ID software should seriously push the hardware too.

1 Like

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

If this is real, MS is fucking insane and I love it.

They probably will

Should get another Ask343 video this week. If we do we’ll have a new episode of You Had Me At Halo to discuss it.

4 Likes

Yea

I would keep my eye on xbox and fromsoft and Konami. There’s some rumbling behind the scenes. Also e3 leaks are right around the corner

Discounts are effective :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Oh I doubt they are done. Far from it, it’s just no one has a definitive idea as to who