Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

There’s also Hellblade and Forza. Probably new game from Arkane also.

Yeah, Hellblade 2, Forza Motorsport, new Arkane Austin, Avowed, As Dusk Fall day one gamepass and exclusive, maybe Stalker 2 too. Also Wolf 3 multiplatform and day one gamepass, Destiny 2 next extension day one gamepass. it’s look like a good year

Why is Wolfenstein 3 multiplat? I’ve seen multiple people say this. Was there something I missed in the news?

Nope, some people think it is one of the exceptions since it’s closing out the series and is likely near complete. It’s all just assumptions though.

Ah ok. I can see either side of the coming for it and Starfield. I can see them both being completely exclusive and I can see them both as a well we already have these versions mostly done so might as well put them out.

But then in the case of Starfield you would have to put the dlc there if you did that so maybe that one makes more sense to toss in the garbage bin? Idk, probably why I don’t run a multi billion dollar business

1 Like

Hellblade 2, FM, Starfield, wolf 3 and probably Stalker 2

I put Wolf III as multiplat to err on the side of caution because it was so close to completion and being the final chapter in the story.

Console folks get Crossfire X. PC Players don’t. And it’s better than Crossfire and comes with the Remedy campaign. So, Halo and one AAA for each platform pre-E3 announcements.

so just like Starfield ? if they put wolf 3 on ps5 then get ready for more bethesda games will come to PS5 narrative if MS want that then sure go ahead

So 2021 then? Ok, i take it.

Flight Simulator was announced for One and Series consoles initially. Later they clarified releasing for Series this summer and that One is a ‘maybe later in some form’. I think they should use the opportunity to optimize for One so that Flight Simulator can run better on less beefier PCs and nicer in VR.

Wolf 3 is probably the easiest of the forthcoming games I could see as case by case. Indy is the other. All the rest are either stand alone sequels or new IP, neither of which are “holding back the story” from anyone.

2 Likes

this is on smile gate and not on xbox, difference here xbox own and control AOE IP, a game from first party studio skip an xbox consoles

What the fuck are you talking about?

I’m just saying Wolf III might be multiplat because of the fact there already might be a contract in place for marketing, dlc, etc.

Xbox Games Studios is publishing and Global Publishing is supporting dev. Regardless, Age is a weird one. I’m working on an article on it, but I get why it’s exclusive to PC, but I also think Console should get some exclusives too. The reason we don’t have a new Shadowrun, Crimson Skies, etc. is because MS licensed out the mobile and PC rights but retained the console rights. I do think I’d rather console get a new Shadowrun than no-one get Shadowrun.

1 Like

there is no such contract the game must release on Platform, MS can easily cancel ps5 version. unless it’s timed exclusivity deal i see no reason to put the game on PS5

Here’s my optimistic 2021/2022 predictions

2021 Halo Infinite Forza Horizon 5 Grounded Flight Sim Psychonauts Starfield

2022 Wolfenstein 3 Everwild Hellblade 2 Arkane Austin Gears 6 Xbox GP game Deathloop and Ghostwire come to Xbox

Those are pretty busy years if most of that can hit. Especially when you add in whatever else comes day one to gp

I’m just being safe to err on the side of caution. I’d love Wolf III to be exclusive, good way to drive GP.

1 Like

yeah this is on smile gate

Crossfire x is just modfied version of pc version published by smile gate, i mean the game is not even on GP for now at least

xbox is just bringing the version to the west with timed exclusivity on the side, as for story it’s up to smile gate to release it on pc or nah

1 Like

The Remedy Campaign and Modern MP are not in the PC version though. Remedy did a separate campaign only for Chinese PC iirc.

1 Like

This year Xbox’s plan rebooting brand legacy starts:

1- MSFS (oldest IP so far)

2- AOE4 ( 2nd oldest )

3- Halo Infinite ( 3rd oldest )

~ Pyschonauts 2

Three legacy IPs in Three different months later this year :arrow_up: and still room for more:

• Remake beloved franchises
  • Episodic game/s
  • Fighting game/s
  • JRPG game/s
  • Beta/ Early access

~ New comers (Persona/ DQ/ SQ games)

:black_square_button: Bethesda has two major releases later this year:

:small_orange_diamond:Deathloop

:small_orange_diamond:Ghostwire: Tokyo

• Next major release, in Spring 2022 (on earliest).

• Forza Horizon 4 is doing incredibly well, so it might change FH Next plans.

• expect Halo 5 PC port this year.

• Don’t think ID@Xbox games counted in Xbox plans.

2021 well be the best year yet for Xbox with these announcements.