Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

And many others’ problem based on how sony’s big games have been selling,

Maybe not the best example considering Jason’s article Friday about Sony’s games.

1 Like

The narrative will stop only when stuff like starfield, halo infinite and more start releasing. Until then it won’t , simple as that.

I agree with what Sony is doing,

ah there is nothing wrong with Sony studios Business plan on AAA only if it’s working for them, sure development will have issues then again who hasn’t had dev issue ?

they will get AA games through 3p deals

Sony business this gen would be Their Studios on AAA games and buy timed exclusivity from AAA-AA Studios

1 Like

Relax and don’t bring your frustrations from resetera here just because you are allowed to make insults.

My only frustration is you. (I wish we had an ignore list feature)

You have issues.

keep to note their is no wrong with MS studios approach to developed AAA games(big guns) and AA (small games)

both business model are great

I don’t have any issues.

I agree, this recent “news” about Fable and Everwild not coming out for a while was so random and just happened to be right after some bad news about another company having a article written by them. We knew Fable, Everwild and Perfect Dark are a few years out, that’s not news in anyway.

9 Likes

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Microsoft and Xbox will be fine…

When you have 23 studios, AAA titles will just start dropping organically every year.

For example, we could potentially have Horizon (I think that’s the IP Jason Ronald is excited about), Starfield and Halo at the end of the year.

8 Likes

Funny how that works isn’t it?

This is literally non-news people are trying to blow up.

4 Likes

waiting thing will be over this fall. but more waiting after 2021 ? nah i don’t think so

Let’s hope so, about having FH, Halo and Starfield this year.

Them: “Oh man. Massive L! You have to wait YEARS for Fable!”

Me: “How does it feel to have to pay $70 for MLB The Show, when I get the next-gen version on GamePass?”

Them: :angry:

2 Likes

twitter or otherEra ?

1 Like

Does it really matter?

2 Likes

yeah tell me so i can avoid it for the next 24 hours

The people who are saying XGS can’t release things or Xbox takes way to long to make games haven’t been paying attention obviously. People seem to forget that Xbox had 5 bloody 1st party teams right up till like 2018, it’s not like XGS has been sitting on 23 studios since 2013 and have done nothing with them.

Once a big AAA game comes out for Xbox all these issues will go away, I do find it interesting though the talk about how those 3 games were selected as the only big titles coming out for Xbox and just you know avoided their biggest release this year being Halo Infinite. But no let’s focus on these other games because that fits the narrative better.

If we’re really going to get Forza Horizon 5, Starfield AND Halo Infinite this year, it’ll be the best release year in Xbox since forever. If we just get Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite this year with Starfield out March next year that’s a perfect scenario for me.

Unlike most people it seems, I actually play 3rd party games too so I don’t need 10 new AAA 1st party per year to enjoy my console. Halo, Forza, Flight Sim and BF6 is enough games for me in a year.

10 Likes