Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

It’s everywhere. Like I said, people are trying to turn this very obvious (and possibly eronous) fact into some kind of console-war gatcha.

Meanwhile, I’m playing Next-Gen the show in a week-and-a-half.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Also gotta finish Outriders and Octopath.

Everybody bitchin’ about killer exclusives, when GamePass IS the killer exclusive right now.

5 Likes

I’m scared to play Outriders right now with the wipes going on :joy:

2 Likes

you I like you.

I’m gonna go eat Pancakes now, because I was sick yesterday and Didn’t eat anything.

2 Likes

There is an ignore feature. Click on the user name to get to their profile, and then you can choose how long to ignore them.

7 Likes

Oh shit thanks.

If Starfield doesn’t make 2021… it definitely releases early 2022.

Grubb has suggested the release date which has been passed around internally at Bethesda is 2021, as late as December last year…

3 Likes

Happy to help! I’ve had that user ignored for a long time. Clearly a troll.

2 Likes

I think March 2022 is a perfect launch for Starfield if it misses 2021

What’s even funnier is that they are completely ignoring all the other games, including Bethesda. Also if people think that only MS is impacted by Covid and others not, they will be badly surprised.

1 Like

Which is weird because Avowed wasn’t mentioned by name, at least in the version I saw.

Trolls/Twitter/Forum Users: “OOF. No XGS games for a while. Where are all the first party games?!”

Me/Microsoft: “Bethesda. Remember they bought them and made all the games exclusive to platforms that have GamePass?”

Trolls/Twitter/Forum Users: :angry:

4 Likes

lol :joy:

The ignore function is probably what keeps this place such a pleasant atmosphere. Constantly negative people, people who have truly terrible takes, and people who repeat the same thing ad nauseum irrespective of what others are replying with, can all be ignored. I bet anyone reading this comment can picture at least one user who fits each category, and chances are they’ll be thinking of different people!!

5 Likes

We do

1 Like

And then there’s assholes like me who shitpost about Crackdown 4!

:smiley:

3 Likes

Way ahead of ya, already done so. But thanks everyone who pointed it out to me.

Some comments in this thread…

7 Likes

After the Bethesda acquisition, some people still can’t move on, now the “concern” is new games are too far.

10 Likes

Really makes you think doesn’t it?