Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Sorry but I have way more confidence in Guerrilla Games to hit early 2022 with Horizon 2 than I do with Rare hitting all of 2022 with Everwild.

Well all fair. Everyone has his own opinion. I say Everwild 2022 and you say 2023 because they working on the gameplay during the development.:thinking:

They’re not working on gameplay during development, they’re working on gameplay ideas which if you don’t know what you want to do, how can you develop those ideas in the game if you don’t have them finalized yet?

“Part of the reason we haven’t talked a lot about Everwild is because we’re still feeling a lot of these things out. We’re still playing around with gameplay ideas.

=> We are testing different gameplay ideas how they fit together and feel => normal in development for a game 1- 2 years out

Heck Klobrille has addressed your same arguments a couple weeks ago. This is normal to do bet you any developer is playing around with gameplay ideas

In no word here they say something like: we have no idea what Everwild is even about or we just started with the gameplay

2 Likes

I’m so buzzed about Everwild

2 Likes

@peter42O Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1) - #4736 by Klobrille

here you go, will you now agree or is this still not enough for you?

Me too and I fully expect some big news this year.

I agree but im still sticking with 2023. I never go back on a prediction. :slight_smile:

Well facts speak against you :eyes: (thought games can slip to 2023 true)

Tho Klobrille also thinks 2022 has good chances for 2022. I think Hellblade 2 mid-end 2022

Would love to see some gameplay. Everwild had the best trailer form the ones shown last year IMO, so emotive. That team has some amazing sound and audio artists.

1 Like

We’ll see bud. :smiley:

1 Like

The music :pleading_face::ok_hand: and the water physics :rofl:

Sea of Thieves soundtrack and sound is truly underrated.

1 Like

I hope now this miss interpretation on Everwild is once all for all buried.

Would not be suprised if SoD 3 didn’t come until 2024. They were early into pre production back during E3.

2 Likes

Yee 2023 earliest. My assumption is

Halo Infinite >> Everwild >> Forza 8 >> Hellblade II >> Avowed >> Compulsion >> Fable >> State of Decay 3 >> Gears 6 >> State of Decay 3 >> in exile

Yeez xbox first party is stacked… once the ball is rolling :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: (and I probably forgot stuff)

3 Likes

Starfield, Bethesda is first party now hehe

1 Like

Accidentally left Bethesda out wanted to point out how much stuff even without Bethesda is in the pipeline.

1 Like

Yup, exciting times! feels like sticking around Xbox and not giving up on em is really paying off haha. Good time to back a nearly 2 trillion dollar horse :wink: also just saw this on twitter from colt.

4 Likes

The last step now is that those games has to be good. Halo can not be failure. Hellblade II has to wow people and Fable has to hit or nostalgia while creating something new.

1 Like