Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

This was a great week for folks excited about infinite

9 Likes

In what sense? It ushered in Xbox live. The multiplayer basically pioneered many multiplayer features. The combat and gameplay was next to none.

The only thing I will agree with in regards to it being over-rated is the campaign. I donā€™t like the mission structure. At the time it was an amazing game. But itā€™s replayability now is bad. In my opinion itā€™s the worst campaign in the series besides 5.

1 Like

Yea im confused by that

1 Like

Halo 2 was great. The Earth levels especially

2 Likes

Im one of those that thinks Halo 2 success had a lot more to do with the infrastructure of xbox live boosting it and the novelty of console gaming at the time.

And yes the Halo 2 campaign structure is pretty bad.

You are welcome :grinning:

1 Like

so i was thinking what game from Microsoft that is exclusive to the Xbox Series X|S that would be their first $70 or would they do that at all thoughts?

Banjo :joy:

2 Likes

Flight simulator?

maybe but i doubt it what was the price on steam

Probably 60 like normal

No it wasnā€™t me who flagged your weird post. I just gave it the only response that I felt it deserved.

1 Like

Possible sign Sega is going to be very entrenched with Xbox:

It looks like they are really dedicated to gamepass to the point that theyā€™re taking about what it means with their huge IP portfolio moving forward in their job listings.

I have to think that will mean some publishing deals etc in addition to just gamepass stuff.

5 Likes

Ah, but that could be anything, and I hope it is. Give Crackdown some rest for a while, maybe forever. Or is there more pointing it being Crackdown?

Itā€™s a fact itā€™s Crackdown 4 get over it :eyes::skull::eyes:

4 Likes

This really isnā€™t xCloud related but more about Azure and using api endpoints to do Azure workloads and helping developers gain knowledge and skill in performing those in their games/applications. Taking the approach from ID@Xbox and doing the same for Azure. Using the cloud is a different beast than normal game development tasks.

6 Likes

Yes. it was a good week for Halo, there were many advances. looking forward to seeing all this in action. :star_struck: :green_heart:

It was the best week for Halo fans since a long long time. I feel like Infinite is the game fans were waiting for since Halo 3.

Iā€™m not gonna be hyped, because we are yet to see more gameplay, but I feel like theyā€™re on the right track this time. It feels good man !

1 Like

Well, when Iā€™m not posting here, playing games, or working, Iā€™m actively willing it into existence :smiley:

Just had a crazy thought here.

The switch on Philā€™s desk means Master Chief is in Smash.

Bye.

2 Likes