Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

I can’t help but feel some political drive here but this isn’t the place for it.

1 Like

I can smell a new OT coming up… Suggestions?

I know im not nor would I want to be

Xbox Game Studios + Bethesda |OT4| If you want to know the future, look at Phil’s shelf

Xbox Game Studios + Bethesda |OT4| Welcome to Vault 23, Tested and Approved by Todd Howard

1 Like

Xbox Game Studios + Bethesda |OT4| Infinitely Exclusive

1 Like

Are we sure about “Xbox Game Studios + Bethesda” btw?

How about: “Xbox First Party Studios” or “Xbox Studios” ?

Separate publishing arm or not, im still expecting to see every Bethesda game have the “Xbox Game Studios” logo when you start up the game. At the end of the day, Microsoft owns them and it would be stupid not to have that logo there.

Yeah I hope so.

1 Like

hey guys I’ve been poking around on Microsoft’s job site and found something interesting!

Turn 10 are hiring a Live producer, who’s responsibilities include ‘own the live service of motorsport’ and ‘Establish and regularly update the live product roadmap.’

so forza motorsport is confirmed to be a live service game! I think its a good fit for it really, and it will be really interesting to see what they do. I could totally see them having ‘seasons’ like in other games, but maybe call them championships or something

Link to job posting Live Producer - Turn 10 Studios in Redmond, Washington, United States | Engineering at Microsoft

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1365844188458287105

Indeed.

Are you all just going to complain about us losing our marbles because we’re decoding shelves…

OR ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA HELP ME DECODE THESE SHELVES?!

2 Likes

Theres something coming up with Kojima Productions and Xbox, 100%

xCloud related

6 Likes

phil was smart to connect xbox services to azure Game Stack, PlayFab, xCloud.

1 Like

Phil is a smart man

This was a great week for folks excited about infinite

9 Likes

In what sense? It ushered in Xbox live. The multiplayer basically pioneered many multiplayer features. The combat and gameplay was next to none.

The only thing I will agree with in regards to it being over-rated is the campaign. I don’t like the mission structure. At the time it was an amazing game. But it’s replayability now is bad. In my opinion it’s the worst campaign in the series besides 5.

1 Like

Yea im confused by that

1 Like