Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Halo 2 was great. The Earth levels especially

2 Likes

Im one of those that thinks Halo 2 success had a lot more to do with the infrastructure of xbox live boosting it and the novelty of console gaming at the time.

And yes the Halo 2 campaign structure is pretty bad.

You are welcome :grinning:

1 Like

so i was thinking what game from Microsoft that is exclusive to the Xbox Series X|S that would be their first $70 or would they do that at all thoughts?

Banjo :joy:

2 Likes

Flight simulator?

maybe but i doubt it what was the price on steam

Probably 60 like normal

No it wasnā€™t me who flagged your weird post. I just gave it the only response that I felt it deserved.

1 Like

Possible sign Sega is going to be very entrenched with Xbox:

It looks like they are really dedicated to gamepass to the point that theyā€™re taking about what it means with their huge IP portfolio moving forward in their job listings.

I have to think that will mean some publishing deals etc in addition to just gamepass stuff.

5 Likes

Ah, but that could be anything, and I hope it is. Give Crackdown some rest for a while, maybe forever. Or is there more pointing it being Crackdown?

Itā€™s a fact itā€™s Crackdown 4 get over it :eyes::skull::eyes:

4 Likes

This really isnā€™t xCloud related but more about Azure and using api endpoints to do Azure workloads and helping developers gain knowledge and skill in performing those in their games/applications. Taking the approach from ID@Xbox and doing the same for Azure. Using the cloud is a different beast than normal game development tasks.

6 Likes

Yes. it was a good week for Halo, there were many advances. looking forward to seeing all this in action. :star_struck: :green_heart:

It was the best week for Halo fans since a long long time. I feel like Infinite is the game fans were waiting for since Halo 3.

Iā€™m not gonna be hyped, because we are yet to see more gameplay, but I feel like theyā€™re on the right track this time. It feels good man !

1 Like

Well, when Iā€™m not posting here, playing games, or working, Iā€™m actively willing it into existence :smiley:

Just had a crazy thought here.

The switch on Philā€™s desk means Master Chief is in Smash.

Bye.

2 Likes

Maybe the switch on Phils desk means Xbox is involved in the development of the switch pro? They did help develop the dreamcast and sony did help develop the playstation with nintendo until nintendo flipped.

Someone should ask Jeff Grubb if the Switch is also significant or not.

this had been speculated for a long time. but yes, it can be