Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

My two buddies said the Halo update was nice but “show me this in motion, I just want to see it in motion”.

Which I get, we all want to see it and I’m sure they’ll do that in one of the upcoming shows, probably summer but I wouldn’t mind earlier. But I think that even though these are PC screenshots, it’s a realistic assumption to expect XSX will match this too, right?

I would like 343 to do a separate event just showing in motion what they’ve done with the campaign and even multiplayer. I think having a dedicated 10-20 minute show for Halo could do wonders

I mean looking at recent games on series x I would say yes?

1 Like

Yes, this would be great. Because I bet there will be some really cool new stuff too. I think it was Klobrille that said there’s still so much we don’t know about. Of course that includes MP, but I bet campaign wise too.

Agreed. I would say XSX should absolutely be able to do this, probably even more since it’s still fully work in progress. That’s why I really hope they show us actual XSX footage when they showcase it next.

1 Like

Jeff said that Switch is important there too, but “they’re all on a gradient” and switch is on the lower end of that gradient.

But yeah, Chief in Smash is probably the most realistic among all the “predictions”.

So either something like Chief in Smash for example, or something that is not coming for a long time.

the former is what I’m suspecting as well, maybe they’ll co-ordinate Chief’s addition into Smash with Halo Infinite release, that could be huge for marketing.

Even 343 is like “man if only I can think of one character that needs to be in Smash” referring to Chief lol, they themselves want it hard.

1 Like

Yeah… that’s actually not a bad idea !

1 Like

Did he also say something about the Kojima statue ?

https://twitter.com/InsetFrostbyte/status/1311680605852102663

https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/1311724473414938624

here’s Brian Jarrard, Community manager at 343 lol

6 Likes

That’s pretty telling :laughing:

1 Like

Jeff? he didn’t specifically say much about Kojima statue but he did talk about it in length how he’s gonna keep making games and looking for deals to make with anyone, and it isn’t out of the picture that Microsoft could indeed get on that. I mean, if Kojima was willing to get with google of all, there’s no more reason to doubt about how an Xbox Kojima game could indeed be real.

2 Likes

the problem is Jeff was on two goddamn podcasts in the same day talking about the same things lol, so I haven’t kept up with everything he said, and getting mixed up with what he said where. :laughing:

5 Likes

Please everyone can we make a collective effort to not mention crackdown 4 like ever. The sheer thought of that franchise getting another game over so many other xbox ip’s is frightening.

8 Likes

NO!

11 Likes

so many good things happening… lets focus on those things. :pray:

now corrected. :grimacing: :+1:

I honestly just wonder where it’s even coming from. Open world could really be anything. So unless there’s more signs pointing it to be C4, I am gonna believe it can be anything. :slight_smile:

And who knows,maybe a truly fantastic one CAN be made?

1 Like

Hell no! I’m always in the mood for more Crackdown! DisfiguredRewardingCrow-size_restricted

13 Likes

already has 3 Crackdown games. why one more? :smiley: