Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Yall just woke up and picked violence

3 Likes

speculations of Kojima working with the Xbox is interesting. :ok_hand:

this week we should have more information about Bethesda and Xbox. :eyes:

maybe they talk about the date of the possible event, maybe Inside Xbox for this month. :grinning:

and this photo is very funny… :sweat_smile:

image source

3 Likes

I may have missed the boat at some point, but does anyone know what InXile are making?

That’s like saying “You already ate 3 times yesterday, why do you want to eat today?”

Except food is better than Crackdown

2 Likes

Oh wow, next week already March huh? Let’s hope the lawsuit doesn’t become a problem or whatsoever. So will this be the last step, this will be the confirmation that the deal is final and Bethesda at Xbox is reality?

1 Like

based on rumors/speculations: RPG AAA, made in UE5, Steampunk, FPS game.

Crackdown?

6 Likes

Anyone think Creative Assemblies new first person shooter new IP could be an exclusive for xbox/PC? Maybe publishing is working with them.

1 Like

Could be but that seems like way out so probably not out till like 2025.

Thanks, no rumours on time frame?

1 Like

the regulator of the EU has until day 5 to examine the acquisition. some say it may be before… but from the day 8, it seems certain that we will have some confirmation. :slightly_smiling_face:

unless there are more obstacles on the way.

Would rare replay coming to switch count as “lower level”

posted on Discord by SKULLZI saying its Starfield… edit: FAKE.

thanks, Neo_ladeen from otherERA :+1:

13 Likes

Some posts from other era for reference

I don’t remember the source of the steam punk, people like Rand al have said its sci fi.

2 Likes

No, but I don’t think that anyone thinks that it will be out before 2024.

2 Likes

Looks very impressive IF true. This feels like something that might be faked, but we’ll have to see. Hope it’s legit, because this looks great.

1 Like

same thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

Spicy

1 Like

well, looks like he has sources at Bethesda. but lets take it easy. this can still be fake. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes