Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

look fake to me but who knows ? If it’s true, Todd didn’t lie when he said “biggest engine overhaul since Oblivion”

2 Likes

Hm, looks like creation engine

1 Like

Ah, another four years then

Please, be real !

1 Like

if real damn looks good

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :point_down: its still all rumor and speculation.

2 Likes

damn, if true this looks insane lol.

1 Like

“It’s just rocks”

“I used to be a space adventurer, but then I took a blaster in the knee”

“See that planet? You can land there”

2 Likes

C R A C K D O W N 4

3 Likes

wait a second i think we already saw that screenshot?

am i having a huge deja-vu?

Thanks to the Halo Infinite update and the other day I checked out the good people from XboxEra playing MCC I decided to install it again. I’m big time in the mood for Halo MP and I only played Reach campaign once.

I also noticed that finding other players online for a match seems much, much better. Boy I remember the times that me and my friends were waiting, waiting and waiting for people to just join. Maybe that’s because Halo 4 MP just wasn’t popular I am guessing? Which is a shame, 4’s maps are the business.

1 Like

Anybody watched newest defining duke?

ACG said that there is some stuff happening outside of the Bethesda movements, one in relation to RPG’s with other studios that’s really cool.

It was unclear if this was connected to Xbox or not. I’m assuming it was, but can’t be sure.

2 Likes

watching rn. Can you give the timestamp where this is discussed?

Jesus, now I am hoping damn much this is real because that looks like a huge ass improvement. I already like the whole vibe they got going here.

Hope Skullzi is on the money here.

1 Like

:chief_think:

4chan… :philyuck: But :eyes:

Wonder if things are leaking from some kind of sizzle reel/deep dive being put together for either Bethesda acquisition announcement or Xbox + Bethesda summer showcase.

Aaron making hype :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

bruhh

2 Likes

Made a dedicated thread to discuss Starfield since it seems we are getting close to some sort of reveal.

6 Likes

damn you sure, fam?