Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

All the rumors point to it, I am just listening to what is being said.

It was around 49 minutes I think

Is he?

its a jokeā€¦ :face_with_hand_over_mouth: but i wouldnt be surprised that these leaks, are on purpose.

Itā€™s already ending? I want to think thatā€™s a sign itā€™s still planned for this year.

Imagine Starfield dropping as soon as the acquisition is final. BOOOM.

4 Likes

Would be awesome if we get a update on the game along with the official confirmation that the deal has been finalized. We all seemed to expecting something late March, so anything earlier is great!

1 Like

That would be absolutely insane. But I canā€™t see that happening, they will want a marketing, surely?

hes for sure joking lol, no way itā€™s releasing this soon haha

Sees latest Starfield picture

Starts panickingā€¦

ā€œWhereā€™s my character? WHEREā€™S MY GOD DAMNED CHARACTER!ā€.

Please donā€™t be first person. For God sakes.

Arent all bethesda RPGs first person? With an optional third person mode I guess.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say there is a small, small chance. What if they game was supposed to release late last year, is ready and they are just waiting for the acquisition to be done. Starfield this side of the year, Halo in the fall. Pretty niceā€¦

It wont happen, but it would be a glorious mic drop: Starfield releasing as a XSX|S exclusive in May.

Personally I think they are third person with an optional first person :wink:

Of course itā€™s gonna be first-person, itā€™s a BGS game.

2 Likes

Todd likes his 6 month promotional blowout for the major IPā€™sā€¦ so holiday 2021 is a more than reasonable time frame imo.

Having never played one in third person, is it actually okay or kinda janky like a lot of other games that provide the option?

I think it works fine.

If we get an Xbox conference with Elden Ring, Starfield, Uplay announcement for gamepass, a Kojima new IPā€¦ man, Xbox is gonna break twitter

1 Like

Yep!

Itā€™s pretty trash in Oblivion now, Skyrim is doable and Fallout 4 and 76 are absolutely perfectly playable in third person. If they improve it further, great!

But man, next week we could be getting something on it, best to not get overly hyped just yet, but still.

1 Like

So who was the astronaut dude in the earlier leak? Hopefully thereā€™s a third person option or itā€™s likely a pass from me. Only Arkane really make 1st person games Iā€™m ever really interested in. Certainly for single player games.