Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

There is no reason for Starfield not to have a third person view as well. Ever since Morrowind they had both camera views. It’s a brand new IP since forever, but that should not be a reason for it not to have it.

And the leaked shots last year showed the astronaut in third person. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Back to the camera talk which is as annoying as the Coalition/Gears talk.

2 Likes

Make a statement and acquire. Lets face it, if Kojima was prepared to work on Stadia, he’d definitely work on Xbox and he probably would slit his throat before being relegated to an indie budget, so AAA.

Then MS will do again something stupid and Xbox community will facepalm again.

I’d keep my expectations low, but I’m sure an event is coming this month, there’s no reason to wait for summer. They already have many “smaller” games that deserve a showcase with some surprises and teasers here and there, also Bethesda.

Will Elden Ring be there? There’s a chance. Will Starfield? If the event happens, Starfield happens.

Yeah, it’s actually quite interesting indeed that he was willing to work with someone other than Sony right away. I really thought it was a given that he was working with Sony again. Xbox definitely is a possibility.

Timdog on Twitter: “So March 23rd seems like the day.” / Twitter

2 Likes

Would love to play more with the community ^^

does anyone remember what day the Xbox Games Showcase 2020 date was announced?

maybe they will do the same here.

Back to the roots

Guess on 23nd we will know where Xbox is going…

i think the announcement for event was mid july also look like xbox love 23 day of the month haha it’s same date as july show last year

Edit: here i found it See the Future of Xbox on July 23 on the Xbox Games Showcase

2 Likes

So a small showcase by the end of march with :

Ascent release date (mid april)

Psychonauts 2 release date (mid may)

updates on some XGS on going games

The Outer Worlds second and last DLC (30 march)

Elden Ring Gameplay

Halo Infinite first Flight announcement with maybe news

Wolfenstein III gameplay trailer + release date in august

One more thing “hey, this is Starfield” gameplay with a release date… this fall.

… I’m too greedy, right ?

I found. :+1:

they announced the Xbox Games Showcase 2020 on day 6… and the analysis of the acquisition in the EU goes until day 5. humm… :chief_think:

1 Like

I’d remove WF3 and add Scorn and Stalker 2. Also reveal that bethesda games are exclusive via an Interview.

There is still Crossfire, The Gunk, Warhammer, Tunic, Bright Memory Infinite etc…

Aaron has changed :thinking:

13 Likes

So Future of Xbox without games or something?

Good to see him learn the lesson from may 2020.

He was great when he set expectations for VGA, under promise but in the end over deliver.

10 Likes

Without game announcements. We’ll probably see updates on already announced games and xCloud stuff.

1 Like