Xbox Game Studios |OT3| Once more....with feeling (Part 1)

Damn… :upside_down_face:

At least, we know we don’t need to be hype for 23 march, when are we going to see Elden Ring ? :frowning:

Aaron also said fable wasn’t real

4 Likes

When GRRM will publish the next book.

Good on him for accurately managing expectations.

1 Like

Last time Aaron Greenberg set expectations, they had an absolute killer show at the Video Game Awards.

5 Likes

so, what will happen on the day 23 is something “corporate”?

klobrille also said it wasnt really a games event…

Take it to the Community thread for general chit chat folks.

4 Likes

What if… it’s not an event?

March 23rd was always a business event, and everybody went out of their minds expecting a State of Play or Nintendo Direct.

Like I’ve been saying, Bethesda will be it’s on thing on it’s own day. It’ll be maybe a video, with some interviews and a sizzle reel.

Listen to Rand, expect something small with probably very little in game reveals or announcements. They’re saving everything for the big show.

Come on people, use your brains!

4 Likes

I think Aaron’s new strategy is too undersell rumors, so it exceed expectations. Hey that seemed to work last time he did that at the VGAs. I hope Microsoft continues that because overhyping events ended up doing more damage when it didn’t meet consumers’ expectations.

Gotcha

Anyone played Outriders? I think now, I’d prefer if the movement in Gears was like that. I really have a thing now about slow movement in games though so maybe just me.

U P D A T E :point_down: https://twitter.com/SkullziTV/status/1366131211178020864?s=20

4 Likes

Hope with Bethesda acquisition, MS will have more events. I mean it would be hilarious if there will be less events with that huge first party. After all Bethesda had their own events too.

Would be fine with the same number of events with them focusing on games 1 year out vs having to focus on games up to 3 years out.

so elden ring event, pack it up folks look like 23 event just business talk

6 Likes

cool, no problem. Couldn’t care less about Xbox nor “What’s New In Gaming” now that Bandai Namco seemingly has their own event lol

1 Like

Yeah, thats what I hope at least.

now imagine we get a Starfield that looks worse than this screenshot, lmfaooo that’s gonna cause some riots.

2 Likes

i mean we would still got a news about Bethesda situation exclusive or not, but it would defiantly be missed opportunity if they don’t show updates on games or show at least 1 game

1 Like